Lucas Sinclair: I Have Stories Too!

@lovemy_trashmouth-1

Y/n's POV

I sighed as Lucas Sinclair finished telling me this really creative story about a board game coming to life and taking Will Byers from Hawkins Indiana or something like that.

I sat up on the steps of his house with him and reached into my bag. I said, "That was really good."

He scoffed and said "of course you think it's a story." as he rolled his eyes.

I giggled and said "It's okay. I write stories too." as I pulled out my purple, sparkly, notebook and opened it handing him my favourite story about a dragon falling in love with a knight but they can't be together because the knight is too afraid of the dragon. (IDFK).

I smiled at him as he finished reading and he said "That's cool I guess. That's not what I meant though. I was being serious. That actually happened."

I sighed and said "Lucas I love you but seriously... Shut the fuck up." and pecked his lips. I leaned my head on his shoulder and said: "just admit you didn't like the story."

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and said "Not true. Okay? I sure as hell am trying to understand though why you don't believe my story was real."

I laugh and say "A board game can't come to life Lucas!"

He sighs and says "I didn't say the game came to life. Just the monster in the game!"

Jesus... Lucas is 18 and thinks his story is based off a true story. I cupped his cheek in my s/c hand and press my lips to his gently. I sighed and pulled away saying "Just tell me the truth. If this really is the truth then prove it."

I sighed and said, "I can't really take a picture of the time I was chased through our school by a Demogorgon."

I sighed and said "That makes no sense Lucas. Nobody would be running away from a Demogorgon in the middle of OUR school. It's too tiny for that."

He cupped my hand in his and dragged me hurriedly up the carpeted stairwell. He sighed when we got to the top and I groaned as he dragged me into his bedroom. He sat me on the bed and went into his toy box.

"You still have a toy box that is labelled "TOYS"?" He scoffed and nodded his head "yes" and I chuckled.

He pulled out a book and I stated "you don't put books in a toy box" and he just sighed and said, "Obviously I do."

I groaned and he grabbed my arm and asked: "Can I show you this book?"

I looked at the enlarged book and sighed as he opened it. It wasn't a book.

I leaned over closer to him and it was a box that looked like a book. I reached in and took out Eggos and a walkie-talkie as he sighed and said: "You first tell me a story that contains all of this bull shit and now you're violently trying to convince me it's true?" as I looked into his eyes and rolled my own.

He laughs and says "I'm being dead serious. I SWEAR!"

I giggled and said, "Can you read another one of my stories?"

He nodded his head and said "Sure."

He read my story about a young couple in a small town who met at school and ended up falling in love and having a family and other bull shit like that. I had based it off what I wanted with Lucas and I sighed as he finished the stupid story and he said: "What's this about?"

I smirked and said "Nothing important" as I leant in to press my mouth to his. He did the same back and I whispered "I love you Lucas" and he said it back.

"I love you too"

I frowned thinking about the story and he said: "What did the idea of your story here come from?"

I sighed once again and said "I just... Made it up. It's just based off two teenagers that fall in love and then... They end up getting married and having a family. That's all." as I leaned my head onto his shoulder.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and I pecked his cheek and he said: "I hope that happens with us."

I cuddled in deeper to him and whispered "So do I"