Jonathan Byers: Missing Brother

Y/n's POV

There he was... Standing there putting up signs for his missing brother. I was standing with Nancy, Barb, and Steve watching him. I was dating Jonathan, Jonathan Byers was the sweetest guy you could ever meet and Steve made a comment on how he was the one who killed Will. Will is such an amazing kid and I can't go a day with Jonathan without hearing a single thing about him. Why would he kill him? I pushed Steve and walked over to Jonathan. I stood in front of him and pulled him closer by his coat. He just stared at me sadly. I jumped up and wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt his arms wrap around my waist hesitantly. I frowned and looked up at him and he was about to say something but I assumed and said "I know it's sad Jonathan. He's okay though. I promise. How's your mom?" He hesitated. Then he chuckled and wrapped his arms tighter around my waist and said: "She's um... fine. Also, I was gonna say I love you." I smiled and he pushed his forehead on mine and I giggled. He smiled and kissed my cheek and hugged me tightly before leaving the school.

I looked over at the group and Barb was smirking as she walked over to me and said: "Have you guys done anything yet?" I blushed and said, "Shut up." Her eyebrows rose making her eyes look wider as she said: "Have you?" I blushed and said "Yes... BUT SHUT IT!" She smirked and said "Yeah, yeah, okay. "don't say anything" SURE!"

Two days later I had missed seeing Jonathan so I decided to skip school. I quickly ran out of the house and rode to his house on my bike. I knocked on the door loudly once I arrived to come face to face with Joyce.

She looked at me and to be honest. She looked horrible. Tears almost came to my eyes at the sight of her. Black bags under her eyes, a smoke in hand, tear stains everywhere. She says"Oh... Hi sweetie." I lunged at her and hugged her and she embraced me in return. She started crying. I saw Jonathan leave his room and his eyes were wide. I looked around the room and finally realized. Lights were everywhere. The alphabet was painted on the wall in black paint and I pulled away and Joyce grabbed me and said: "Oh honey, don't worry about it." I looked back to see Jonathan standing there with a sad face. I looked at the time and frowned and said "Um... I should head out." and bolted towards the door.

I stepped out and felt a hand grab mine. I turned to come face to face with Jonathan. He hugged me tightly and I pushed him away. I stared at him and asked "Why did you tell me she was okay? When she most CLEARLY isn't!" He held my hips and whispered "I'm sorry. I just didn't want you worrying about her. I promise she is okay baby." I stared at the floor and scoffed. I walked away again and their dog, Chester, ran in front of my bike. I said sternly "Chester! I need to go!" Jonathan pulled me back and kissed me. I frowned into the kiss but kissed back and said "You lied to me. About your MOTHER!" He was talking quick. "I-I know, I know. Baby, I'm sorry but I love you. I do, do. You need to list-" I kissed him again. He was always taller than me so kissing him was kind of difficult. I had to grab the back of his head by stretching my arm up and force him down to kiss me.

He holds under my thighs and picks me up still kissing me. I wrap my arms firmly around his neck and kiss him hard. He kisses back and starts walking a bit. I wrap my legs around his waist and he holds me up by my ass and pins me to the hood of his car kissing me harshly. I kiss back with as much force as he's giving me. Then I hear "Jonathan? Y/n?" I push him up and he stands up straight and we look over to see Mike and Nancy. I stand up and Mike runs over to us and says "We know where Will is!" (I know it's not exactly like the show... GET OVER IT!)

I am now sitting in the Byers house with Joyce, Hopper, Mike, Dustin, Lucas, Jonathan, and Nancy and... Some other girl. I am sitting on the couch and Mike is intensely staring at me and then I realized the girl is walking towards me. She has fucking powers, what do I do? She holds my hand and says "Pretty." I smile a bit and ask "What do you mean?" She sits with me and looks at herself, then looks at me, and says "Pretty." poking my chest. I giggle and ask "What's your name?" She smiles and says "Eleven." I poke her shoulder and say "Pretty." She jumps a bit. I rubbed her hand with my thumb, just then noticing I was holding her hand. She leans into me and I hug her slowly.

Later on, we had to go to the pool and I was sitting next to Jonathan and staring down at El. She looked at me and said "Hand?" I grabbed her hand as she lied down. She was just lying there till the walkie started going off then she started screaming and my eyes widened. She was screaming "GONE! GONE!" and I squeezed her hand and said, "It's okay!" She calmed down and by the end of the night Will was safe and alive. (Sorry I'm at school)

I was sitting with Jonathan trying to forget the fact that Eleven was gone. I cuddled into him and he cuddled back and I asked "Jonathan? Do you love me?" He smiled at my head and said: "yes I love you." I looked up at him and he kissed me. I kissed back and he pulled away and said: "I love you, Byers." He chuckled and said, "I love you more L/n."