Eleven: You'll Be Okay

Requested by @officialraegan

Y/n's POV

I slowly crawled out of the trunk of the tree. I had been placed into some cold and dark place and I think I found my way out. I collapsed onto the ground and gasped for air as the tree closed behind me. I lay on the ground before I hear "Oh my god, are you okay?"

I look over to see a boy with black hair, a boy with a bandana wrapped around his head, a boy with missing teeth and another boy with a buzzed head.

The boy with the black hair ran over and helped me up and I clung to him as he dragged me quickly towards the bikes they had scattered on the ground. I teared up as the boy with the bandana helped me onto the back of his bike. I was shaking and he says "You seem very slimy. Where did you come from?"

I began to cry into the back of his shoulder and he says "It's okay. We're gonna go somewhere else. Other than here."

I heard him mumble "Keep finding girls in the woods. Jesus."

We rode for a while and I looked over at the bald boy and asked "What are your names?" into the bandana-wearing boy's shoulder.

He says "The one on the bike next to us is Mike and this girl El. The one back there is Dustin and I'm Lucas."

"That's a girl?" I thought. I looked at her and I could finally see the ladylike features on her. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

We arrived at one of the boy's houses where I was brought to the basement. I was sat on the couch and given a glass of water. I smiled when "El" sat beside me. She looked at me and just stared. I sighed and she grabbed my hand and whispered: "You'll be okay."

I looked at her confused and Mike came over and sat next to me. He took my water glass and placed it on the table and rubbed my back saying "I'm gonna go with Lucas and Dustin to get some Eggos for El. Do you want anything?"

I shook my head "no" and he said "When my family calls for me I want you and El to stay as QUIET as you can. Okay?"

I frowned and nodded my head and she said: "Not alone?"

Mike nodded his head and said "Not alone. You have our new friend here for you. Okay?"

She nods her head and he grabs his bag and coat and runs out with his friends. I turn to Eleven and she smiles at me after I smile at her. She looks around and says "Can I show you something?"

I nod my head slowly and she walks over to some fort that was made in the basement and she brings back a spaceship (THE MILLENIUM FALCON) and smiles as she puts it on the floor.

I went and sat in front of her and she holds a stare at it and it begins to levitate as she closes her eyes. My eyes widened and I saw her nose bleeding. I grabbed a tissue from the box on the table and ran over to her. The box fell, as I wiped the blood from her nostril. I rubbed her arm and said, "Are you okay?"

She nodded her head and said, "Why?"

I said "You were bleeding" and she sighed and I hugged her.

She hugged back and said "Thank you." as I couldn't help but feel butterflies in my stomach I kissed her cheek. She looked at me confused and I sat in front of her and she looked at me confused and said: "What was that?"

I giggled and said "It was a kiss. On the cheek. Naturally, you'd kiss on the mouth but-"

She was moving her face closer to me and I was doing the same before her lips connected with mine and we kissed. The basement door leading from outside opened and we jumped apart and Dustin says "I got you some Nilla Wafers Y/n!"

I smiled and walked over to him and he handed me the box of them. I took one out and bit into it. I looked at him and said, "it's already open."

He smiles his toothless smile and says "I was hungry."

I looked over at El and smirked saying "Ah... Of course, you were."

El laughed and I continued to eat the Nilla Wafer. Since that day... That kiss hadn't been spoken of since.