Lucas Sinclair: Scared (Part 3)

THIS IS THE FINAL PART!

Lucas' POV

I sat in my house alone, waiting for Y/n to show up. I had planned to take her on a Hawkins, Indiana adventure date. We were going to go to the Palace Arcade, Starcourt Mall, the theatre and Radio Shack so I can grab a new walkie to connect to my friends with. 

I was watching the newest episode of Growing Pains when I heard a knock on the door. I ran over to it quickly and opened it, pulling Y/n into a hug when she entered. "I just gotta finish my episode really quick," I said before running back to the couch. She slowly followed me and sat close. I wrap my arm around her shoulders and sit back causing her to cuddle up deeper into my side.

My little sister comes downstairs and asks "Lucas? Where's, mom?"

"She's at work when she gets here, Y/n and I are leaving," I say while death glaring her. She nods her head slowly. She smirks and faces Y/n.

"Has my brother dicked you down?" She asks.

"ERIKA!" I yell.

Erika giggles and Y/n grabs my thigh gently and says "but of course he has, Erika," with a smirk on her face. Erika's laughter stops and she walks away awkwardly.

I faced her with shock all over my face and asked: "Why did you tell her that?"

"Am I lying?" She asks with her eyebrow arched up. I felt the heat rush to my face as I laid on her lap chuckling.

"Fuck you," I say. She cups my cheek and kisses my forehead. I smile up at her and ask "Are you feeling better after our time at Mike's the other day? That was pretty scary."

She nods slowly and asks "Do you want me to be better?" I sit up and lean my arms over her legs, my back arched above her.

I whispered "Of course I do," and she nods her head clearly lying that she's been okay. I regretted asking but I did. "Are you doing drugs and these are all just hallucinations?" She looks at me in shock and just stutters. She was trying to make an answer to what I had asked and my mom walked in.

"Y/n! Hey sweetie, I heard about what happened at Mike's, how're you feeling?" She asks. Y/n responded with the same thing she responded to me with.

I sigh sadly and say "We're going out now, mom." She nods her head and waves us off. We had just finished at the movies and picked up my walkie talkie. I was holding her hand while walking into the arcade.

"M'lady," I say while holding the door open for her in which she responds with a polite bow and walks in. I smile and say "You're so cute," while walking in behind her, letting the door close in my tracks.

After around thirty minutes of playing games, we ended up getting bored because we had played all these games a billion times.

I held her hand while we walked down the streets of Hawkins and approached the Starcourt Mall. I pulled her into the large building and walked through it for a while. We got to a small food place called "Hot Dog on a Stick," and decided to grab a bite to eat. "Are you feeling safe?" I ask as we approach the place.

She says a simple "yes" and we walk up the man calling us to take our order. "How many?" He asks.

"2?" I say, more like a question because there are two of us so how many would you think we'd want? He nods his head and then asks if we'd like any drinks. I look at Y/n for her to say what she wants to drink.

"A Pepsi?" she asks me. I nod my head and order two Pepsi's. The guy hands us the two hot dogs on sticks with our Pepsi's and we walk to a small table.

I smile as I finish up my food, sipping on my Pepsi before getting up. I look down to see Y/n rocking a bit in her seat with her eyes rolling to the back of her head. I became really confused then remembered what had happened to Will and stood her up.

I brought her outside and shook her a bit. She continued to shake and jolt while standing steady as I yelled: "COME ON, Y/N!" I didn't care how many people were looking at me, how crazy they thought I was... All I knew is that this time, I was scared.

She wouldn't wake up and I heard "LUCAS!" and looked behind me to see Steve running out in his uniform with Robin on his tail. Robin asks what was going on but Steve didn't answer.

He just ran over and grabbed her shoulders, shaking her. I yelled, "YOU DON'T THINK I FUCKING TRIED THAT!?" I ask. He pushes me back a bit and then her eyes open wide and she gasps for air.

Steve pulls her into a hug while Y/n sobs. I hugged her too and Steve pulled away to tell me, "take her home, Sinclair. Don't keep her out." I swallow hard and he says "Now," before heading back inside. Robin behind him asking him what just happened but he doesn't answer.

I had done as Steve directed, brought her home and walked her up to her porch steps. "Hey... I'm gonna be honest with you," I say before she grabs the doorknob. She looks at me and I say "Don't be scared," while cupping her cheek.

She takes a step closer to me and I whisper "Never be scared, I got you and I always will." She looks at her feet and I tilt her head up to kiss her lips gently and she does it back.

"I'm gonna be honest with you Y/n... I was scared back there. What happened?" She looked into my eyes.

She shrugs. "Not sure, but I'm alright."

I nod my head and ask "Are you scared?"

She shakes her head hesitantly. Denying the fact she could be or was scared. "I'm not, because I have you," she says.

I smile and say "Good," kissing her one last time before letting her go into her perfect home.