Chapter 1- Nightmares (Edited)

People's Information:
Aaliyah who is 22; one brother Amar who is 23, two sisters Ameena who is 24 and Aleena who is 19, but turns 21.

Lucy who is 22; one sister Natasha who is 20 and Adam who is Lucy's twin and is also 22.

Maryam who is 22; two brothers Daniel who is 23, Zaakir who is 24 and married to Zara who is 23.

Sofia who is 22; one sister Aisha who is 24 and married to Shakeel.

Dasha who is 22 and has one sister Sasha who is 18.

Zaira who is 22; one brother Reharn who is 25 and one sister Sidrah who is 19 and turns 21 towards the end of the book.

Amir who is 23; one brother Subhan who is 21, his twin sister Safina who is 21 and his sister Simra who is 19 and also turns 21 by the end of this book.

Ismail who is 24 and is an orphan.

Mason who is 23; one sister Darcy who is 23 and one brother Dylan who is 19.

Mohammed who is 24; one sister Haleema who is 26 and married to Shakeeb who is 27, one brother Ahmed who is 25 and married to Arisha who is 24.

Shazeb who is 22; one sister Sara who is 19 and one brother Hamza who is 23.

These are the people who will be in this story as they are the character's siblings and friends and will be popping up more and more into the story and after I do finish this book I will make their stories as well.

Aaliya's POV

Sweat was dripping down my forehead as I heard his footsteps echo in the silent room, whilst I closed my eyes praying to Allah for him to not find me as all hell will lose break.

"Where are you Aaliya? I know you are in here, you will never escape me, once I get my hands on you, you will wish you were never born," he said as he came closer and closer so close I could hear his heavy breaths. I held my breath waiting for him to walk out the room and to my luck, I heard his footsteps get lighter and lighter and finally, the door slam shut. As I quietly opened the wardrobe door and stepped out a hand roughly grabbed my waist and pushed me up against the wall.

" Told you I will get you, didn't I ?" he questioned me as he came closer and closer.

"Leave me alone, what have I ever done to you that you always love to see me in pain and love to torture me, tell me why me! You could torture anyone in the world why?" I questioned as I felt a hard stinging sensation hit my right cheek realizing he hit me and wished I shut my mouth.

"You will find out soon why I chose you and no one else" when he finished what he was saying he pushed me away from him with such force causing me to lose my balance and hitting my head on the wall causing me to blackout. Not before seeing him look at me with hatred in his eyes. Why was he looking at me with hatred in his eyes? What have I done to him? Before he closed the doors.

I jumped up hearing my door creak open as a scream left my mouth only to realize it was my lovely mother who was looking at me with concern.

"Why are you crying meri beti (my daughter)?" my mother asked me as I wiped my face only to see my fingertips wet.

" I had another nightmare, ammi (mother)" I replied. With this time I looked at my beautiful mother Khadijah Ahmed who was a woman in her mid 40s. Someone who didn't look old enough to have four children. My older sister Ameena Ahmed who is 24, my older brother Amar Ahmed who is 23, me Aaliyah Ahmed and I am 22 and my younger sister Aleena Ahmed who is 21 and not to forget my father who is Zakariyah Ahmed who is in his late 40s and last but not least my beautiful baby daughter who is 2 years old Amira Ahmed.

I don't know what I would do without my family as I have told them everything about my past and they were the ones to help me escape that horrible monster who doesn't deserve to be called human. I thank Allah every day for saving me from him but let us just forget about that and focus on the future as I never know when I am going to lose my family.

I don't know when I fell asleep as the last thing I remember is having my head on my mother's lap whilst she read some duas(prayers) and blew them on me.