Chapter 19-Wedding Anniversary Part 2 (Edited)

Aaliya's POV

I was halfway through playing paintballing when I felt a sharp pain on my knee and looked down to find it covered in a bright pink splatter and as realization dawned on me I realized that I knew out and walked slowly to the bench and started giving Amir death glares as he looked at me apologetically as I turned my head the other way.

Everybody else continued to play as I sat there watching them and decided to go to the bathroom as I desperately needed to pee. As I was washing my hands my phone pinged indicating I had got a message, I opened my phone and found out it was from an unknown number, my breath stopped and my heart started racing as I read the message.

Quickly opening the bathroom door I ran to where everybody else was and released a breath I didn't know I was holding as everybody was fine but I caught Amir looking at me with a worried expression on his face as he came closer towards me.

"Amir, how are you doing?" I asked him as he raised his eyebrow at me with an 'I don't believe you' look as I just sighed and sat down on the bench as he copied my movements and sat next to me with both our shoulder's touching.

Facing me he said" I am fine but are you fine, is there something you have to tell me?" he asked me as I slowly nodded my head, as a bit of fear ran through my heart as I know the level of his temper.

"Please don't shout but when I was in the bathroom I got a text message from an unknown number and it said You better watch your back as you can't get rid of me that easily Aaliya, I will make you mine eventually. I don't know what to do I think it's Ibrahim but at the same time, he's in prison," I said as I nervously fidgeted with my fingers as I looked at everybody having fun and I didn't want to ruin their fun.

"Hey don't worry as Allah is with us just make dua and it will all be alright as Allah never leaves his worshippers in the time of need," he replied as he gave my hand a squeeze letting me know he is here for me as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Please don't tell anyone as I don't want to ruin this day by receiving one text message that could just be a silly prank, I still have more surprises," I said as I quickly got up and went to make a phone call.

"As-Salaam wa alaikum Zaira is everything set up as we are going to leave in about 30 minutes?" I asked her.

"Yes Aaliya we have got everything set up, I would have never come up with an idea this good, okay got to go now Allah Hafiz," she said as she hung up and I walked back to Amir who looked at me with confusion. I smiled at him and carried on playing with my family as I started playing laser tag with everybody, trying to ignore the text message and have fun as you never know what Allah has in store for any of us.

Amir just gave me a weird look but shrugged it off as he picked up a laser gun and boy did he look hot standing there with his gun over his left shoulder and his right hand in his pocket as he looked at me smiling showing his cute and deep dimples, I smirked as I quickly took a picture of him standing like that without him knowing and joined him.

Safina shot Amar right between the head as the light of his laser hit him right between his eyes and he grunted as Safina gave him a sheepish grin as she winked at me, knowing that we had to do whatever it takes for the girls to win. Luckily I missed the red light that Amir tried shooting at me and shot Subhan right on the back of his neck as he tried running away from his sister Safina so I took the chance and got him out.

"Just when I was starting to like you aapi you proved me wrong," he said as I gave him a death glare.

"Well, I would've liked you if it wasn't for that big ego of yours," I sassed back as his face went red from embarrassment.