Chapter 31- Chaotic Nights. (Edited)

3RD PERSON'S POV

Aaliya and the group entered the hospital with Aleena as the doctors and nurses came running with a stretcher and quickly wheeled her away to the operation theatre.

Aaliya didn't have time to think who could be responsible for this as she ran alongside her sister Ameena and entered the operation theatre even after being warned not to enter.

The rest of the group, including the parents waited outside the door until Humaira came and led them to the waiting room. Which was a large white room with blues leather chairs placed in neat rows against the wall and a table placed in the middle with some crayons and colouring in pages along with some toys and puzzles for the kids, lay on top off the table and around it on the floor.

"Excuse me what are you guys doing here? You are not allowed in the operation theatre?" a nurse said as she walked up to Ameena and Aaliya without knowing it was them as they had placed green asks over their faces with blue gloves and blue gowns to protect any germs from spreading.

"Hello Emily it is me Dr Ameena Ahmed and my sister Aaliya Ahmed we are here to help with the operation", Ameena said as Aaliya looked at her in shock. Aaliya had done multiple surgeries in the past as a doctors course as well as Business but she had never done it on one of her own family.

"Hey, Meena what the hell was that for?" Aaliya questioned her sister once Emily had got approval and had walked away.

"Aaliya, just relax you're gonna be great," Meena said as she laughed and began to walk towards her lifeless sister praying for this operation to be a success.

Meanwhile back in the waiting room, it had turned into a massive war zone as the parents sat in the chairs and watched their children and their friend's children who they also thought as their own, fight over colours and colouring pages as they threw puzzle pieces at each other and started talking over each other.

"Okay children calm down, you are in a hospital waiting room and not some 3-year-old's birthday party," Khadijah said as everybody looked down and began to continue whatever they were doing quietly.

Safina and Simra started to nod off to sleep as Mustafa just started to laugh and then realized that everyone in the room had been awake all night and it wasn't good for their health if they were to stay awake all day as well, as they had wedding festivities and wedding days like mendhi nights, Nikkahs and Walimas coming up.

"Aaliya pass me the towels so we can stop the bleeding first and then see what we are dealing with," Dr James said as she reached out her hand and Aaliya placed a towel in her hand.

"So do I just press their to make sure the blood is stopped and that she doesn't end up having a Haemorrhage due to the lack of blood coz we might not have enough time to get a blood donor with B-positive blood as no one out there has B-positive blood", Aaliya said to the doctor as she nodded at her as a smile made it's way onto Aaliya's face as she remembered everything she has been taught before and learned.

"See told you Aali, you can do it," Meena said as the blood finally stopped, so now it was time to clean the wound with some surgical gauze and a bit of water as alcohol or any other type of chemical cleaner will infect the wound and only make it worse.

Aaliya continued to apply pressure to that certain area of her stomach making sure that she wasn't making it worse and continued to look at the Electronic Vital machine as it tells her when the vitals rate drop below average and also the rate of the heart.

Aaliya had got a scalpel and made sure to say Bismillah before she made a small cut below the bullet and began to carefully and calmly cut under the bullet making sure she doesn't do any damage. She did this so it was easy for them to grab the bullet with a pair of bullet forceps.