Chapter 4 - Amir Shezard (Edited)

Amir's POV

Waking up with the sun shining and birds chirping, I finally got out of my bed only to find plastic cups full of water all around the floor surrounding my bed so I couldn't get out of my room. Knowing who did this I screamed," Subhan, Safina! Get here now!".

I heard footsteps outside my bedroom door and knew who it was. Entering my room were my younger siblings who are twins with guilty expressions on their faces.

"Gee bhai (yes brother)?" my siblings asked.

"What have you done, wait till I get my hands on you", I said with them both looking at me with fear in their hazel eyes as they knew who wins these prank wars every time. That's right ME.

"But bhai it wasn't me it was all Subhan's fault he blackmailed me into doing this," stated Safina which I obviously knew was the truth as Subhan would do whatever it would take to get what he wants but I never knew he would blackmail his own sister.

"Well then if what you are saying is true then come to help me," I said as Safina came and helped me get out whilst Subhan took this chance and ran out of the room and down the stairs.

"I am sorry bhai I won't do it again," said Safina pushing her light brown hair out of her face whilst giving me her puppy eyes.

"It's okay," I said, with me being the oldest as I am 23 years old and they both are 21 years old. I also have another younger sister who is called Simra who is like the baby of the family at the age of 19. They all have hazel eyes with light brown hair but I have light brown hair with hazel eyes that sometimes turn amber which everyone is jealous of.

Quickly getting ready in a black Armani suit with a white shirt underneath and red tie to give that pop of colour as I have to get to work today I head downstairs toward the dining room where my family were laughing and talking about how their day will go today.

"Amir beta isn't today that your new secretary is coming?" my dad asked.

"Gee abbu I am actually excited as all I saw was her CV and now know that her name is Aaliya Ahmed, hope she is not like all the other secretaries I have had". I said as I remembered my previous one who tried to hit on me and was stealing money from my company for two years.

Luckily we caught her on time otherwise only Allah knows how much money she would've taken and used it on God knows what.

"Yes you are right beta I also do hope she is not like the previous one." said my father with a glimpse of hope and something else in his eyes. As I looked at my watch I realized that I only have ten minutes to get to my office.

Bidding everyone goodbye I went to collect my car which is a BMW i8 from my private garage which I thank Allah every day for allowing me to buy such cars and give my family such a good lifestyle to live in.

Getting in my car I wondered what my secretary would be like. We thought of a system where we would look at people's criminal records and CV. Thankfully Aaliya's CV was amazing and she had no criminal records which are good as our business is built on trust and honesty.

Parking my car I headed towards my building saying salam to my receptionist Zainab and headed towards the elevator when I heard a sweet and beautiful honey-like voice coming from the reception. Wait WHAT honey-like what is wrong with me snap out of it Amir.

Reaching my office which is on the top floor of my building I got out and walked towards my office to find my desk covered in paper and a schedule which is for my new secretary. Picking up the schedule a smile touched my lips as this was the same one my dad used on me to see if I was good enough to run the company.