Chapter 19 - Wedding Anniversary Part 1 (Edited)

Aaliya's POV

I woke up with a smile on my face as today was the day my plan would be put into action and nobody knew. I turned my head and saw Amira smiling right back at me and then I noticed she had my phone in her hands and was video calling Aleena. Wow, she is smarter than I thought she would be.

"Hey, Amira baby can mummy have the phone now?" I asked her as she shook her head and started running around the room. I forgot Amir was sleeping in the room as I chased Amira around the room with her laughing and sticking her tongue out at me.

"Amira can mummy have the phone now!" I whisper shouted at her whilst she jumped on the bed and just as I reached her she jumped off and ran into the wardrobe. Now she is trapped and I am going to get her, I thought as I smiled and made my way towards the wardrobe but someone had other plans.

"Hey, where are you going?" Amir asked me as he pulled me towards him whilst placing his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek whilst smiling at me as I tried pushing him out the way to go grab Amira just as she ran out of the wardrobe whilst laughing.

"Thanks a lot, Amir now I will never get my phone back, as she has been on it since 6 in the morning and it's almost half 7 in the morning," I said a bit annoyed as I got off the bed and chased after her as Amir started laughing.

"You think it's funny, hey why don't you go and get my phone back for me then," I said to him whilst dragging him out of bed and pushed him lightly in the direction of Amira whilst he just gave me that famous smirk as a light blush filled my cheeks.

"You know you look even hotter when you are angry. I like it," he said whilst smiling as he rested his hands on my hips and his forehead against mine whilst I looked away as my heart felt like it was on fire.

"There is a child in the room and you have to get my phone back from her," I reminded him as I sat on the bed and watched him chase Amira whilst beads of sweat gathered on his forehead. Amir started chasing Amira around the room wasn't even close to getting my phone back so after a while I felt bad so I joined in but Amira ran out of the room so I grabbed my scarf and put it on my chest and around my neck and ran out of the room behind Amira as she ran down the stairs.

I ran into the living room and saw mum and dad sitting there with shock written clear on their faces as I hung my head low and went and tried grabbing my phone from Amira but she was being stubborn as hell.

"I am sorry but she is not giving me my phone and I have chased her all morning for it and she is not listening," I explained as mum and dad started to laugh whilst going to Amira and sitting next to her and mum hugged her and grabbed my phone from her as Amira started at her grandma in shock.

"Mum don't forget that we are going out to eat as it is a special day today and you didn't even tell us," I said to my mum and dad as I sat next to them.

"Why is it special today?" asked dad as I gave him that you know look as he smiled and winked at me.

"It is your 25th wedding anniversary today so we are going to go out as it hits the half a century mark so come on people get ready I have planned a day of activities for us all to do so hurry up as the mini-coach comes in about 10 minutes and is it okay that I invited my parents as it is also their 25th wedding anniversary tomorrow surprisingly, so I thought why not do the activities together, hope that is okay?" I asked them as everybody looked at me with smiles on their faces and I guess they are happy.

"Yes that's fine it's like a big family outing and thanks for planning this out, even our own kids didn't even remember," mum said as she glanced at her kids who just looked at her with apologetic smiles and ran to their rooms to get ready.