Chapter 33- False Alarm or Not False Alarm. (Edited)

Aaliya's POV

It has been two weeks since Ameena's Walima and it was the most amazing day of her life, as she stood looking gorgeous in her navy blue and gold walima dress standing next to Reharn in his navy blue suit with a white shirt and navy blue tie.

We spent the day laughing and watching memories and hearing speeches about Reharn, but the most painful thing was when Ameena hugged me and started crying. Tears started to cascade my cheeks leaving my make up messed up but I couldn't care less. My sister was leaving and it brought flashbacks from my wedding and how we all shared our special memories before I left but we all know Ameena will be treated perfectly with her in-laws.

I was sat on my bed looking at some of the baby pictures from my family photo album laughing at how much we have changed and the hideous poses which we thought were cool at the time.

Thanking Allah for how my life has turned out, from the worst to the best as Allah truly does what is best. Our house has been quite loud lately as the due date of the children are coming closer and closer and the nurseries in both houses are getting fuller and fuller with clothes and toys.

Safina has started to become less outgoing and spends most of her time in her room, which has me worried, to be honest, and now I know why it's because of her 'boss'.

So I thought why not go visit her? I smiled at that thought as I rubbed my belly which was getting bigger now as I was Alhamdulillah seven months and two weeks pregnant. However when I was pregnant with Amira she was a lot bigger, I could barely stand. Everyone thought I was having twins and now that I am it looks like I am going to give birth to one child, how ironic!

Simra was halfway through the first term of her university and all was going well. Subhan was getting more excited as well as the rest of the family of mine and Amir's as they wanted me to give birth now. I wish I never told them that I gave birth to Amira a month and two weeks early then her actual date which made her premature but she recovered quickly Alhamdulillah. However, her growth is a bit slower than other's so even though she is smarter than most people her age she will always be smaller, thinner and shorter than people her age.

Amir entered the room with a tray of sweets and chocolates as I squealed and got off the bed. He laughed at my reaction shaking his head at me as I was not feeling hungry earlier.

He walked towards the large bed and sat in front of me on the bed. I closed the photo album and hugged him almost killing him, now that I am the size of a teddy bear.

"Thank you so much darling," I said as I placed a kiss on his cheek and reached for the galaxy bar that was placed in this large tray.

It bought tears to my eyes as I remembered when dad gave me this chocolate and I hid it form mum thinking she may be one of those strict mothers-in-law but she never was. Amir looked at me questioningly as I just shook my head and smiled at him showing him my deep dimples.

"You are welcome, babe," he said causing me to blush and look down as he laughed at my shyness and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"How's work at the office going?" I asked as it has been a long time since I have gone and I really want to go and see how it is like.

"It's going really well, although Zainab keeps on asking to see you, that girl is obsessed with you," he said as I laughed and couldn't help but miss her.

"I wanna go see the office tomorrow, is that okay with you?" I asked him as he nodded and got out of bed walking towards the wardrobe. I started at his adorable features as he smiled at me his dimples clearly visible

"What I don't wanna go now, I am too tired," I said pouting at him as he chuckled and his phone began ringing, he answered it and after a few minutes hung up.