Chapter 7- Confessions (Edited)

3rd person POV

Laughter echoed through the room as Zaira, Maryam, Dasha, Lucy and Sofia woke up just in time to witness the perfect mother-daughter bonding and conversation.

"Mummy I love you and always will when I get older I will listen to you and not hurt you like I already have," Amira said whilst hugging her mother Aaliya who had tears in her eyes.

"Amira jaani(love)never say that again okay you've not hurt mummy instead you gave strength to your mummy, and I will always love you okay Amira'', Aaliya said whilst picking her up and catching her, she did this multiple times and stopped to nuzzle her nose in her daughter's stomach causing her to erupt into a fit of laughter. A smile appeared on her face as she heard her love's laughter echoing through the room as they forgot about the others.

"Mu...Mummy..stop..it..I..can't...breathe...mummy..plea..please", Amira begged her mother as she couldn't breathe due to all the laughing she and her mother had done.

"Okay Amira I will stop", said Aaliya as she felt something touch her ribs causing her to laugh and she realized it was her cheeky little daughter now it was her turn to beg her daughter to stop "Okay... Amira.... stop...please..I..am...sorry", whilst Amira stopped tickling her and hugged her.

Zaira had a smile on her face as Dasha, Maryam, Lucy and Sofia all wished the same thing Zaira had wished to have a family as loving as Aaliya's and to have a bond like Aaliya and Amira's with their children one day.

One by one Zaira, Dasha, Maryam, Sofia and Lucy got up and went over to the duo and kissed both Aaliya and Amira's cheek and greeted them with a good morning as the mother-daughter did the same.

Aaliya asked everybody including her daughter "How did you guys sleep?".

"Alhamdulillah we slept fine", everybody replied back.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and Zaira and Maryam ran to get their hijabs and placed them loosely around their heads.

"Who is it?" asked Aaliya as she looked at her friends who had their scarves on their head.

"It's me, Amar, mum said for you to get ready and come downstairs as breakfast is ready", Amar replied through the door and left the girls alone.

"Okay Sofia you go shower in the black and white guest room, Lucy you go shower in the blue and cream guest room, Dasha, you can go and shower in the bathroom downstairs as I know they are all your favourite showers and rooms and Maryam and Zaira you can shower in my bathroom as I know you don't want to bump into Amar", Aaliya said as all the girls listened and grabbed all the things they needed and headed to their bathrooms whilst Zaira blushed remembering last night's events.

"Maryam you can go first as I take quite a long time as I need my me time", Zaira said to Maryam as Maryam picked up her things and headed towards the gold and blue bathroom that matched the colour of Aaliya's bedroom not forgetting to say thank you.

Aaliya's plan had worked and now she can talk to Zaira without anyone interrupting.

"Do you have feelings towards my brother?" Aaliya asked Zaira as Zaira's cheeks turned a nice shade of red and Aaliya knew the answer but wanted to hear it from Zaira's mouth.

Zaira didn't know what to say, was she really in love with her best friend's brother? The answer to that is she doesn't know.

"I don't know Aaliya I mean I get butterflies every time I see him and a smile appears on my face but I am scared because what if Allah has different plans and I marry someone who doesn't love me but then I don't know if Amar loves me", Zaira truthfully answered but she didn't know is that Allah is the best of planners and that her wish was about to come true in the most magical way she could ever imagine.

"Aww, Zaira I didn't know you feel that way and don't worry Allah could never hurt his worshippers but remember everything Allah does there is a reason behind it, now put a smile on your face, go take a shower and wear some nice clothes because I have something to handle", Aaliya said with a plan forming in her mind whilst pushing Zaira towards the bathroom as Maryam had just got out and was drying her hair.

Zaira quickly headed towards the bathroom not knowing what Aaliya was thinking but all she knew was that whatever Aaliya is thinking is not going to be fun to watch or be a part of.

As Zaira was taking a shower Aaliya quickly changed her clothes and went to her brother Amar's room. Knocking on the door she patiently waited whilst Amar opened the door allowing her into his black and white tidy room, which Aaliya thought was weird for a man's room to be as tidy as Amar's. Stepping inside she remembered all their childhood memories including the good and bad times she was in his room.

Sitting on his bed she thought of a way to start the conversation as she knew her brother keeps things inside of him and doesn't share his feelings with anybody. Patting the space next to her she indicated for him to sit next to her and he happily did what she said next caught him by shock.

"I know you have feelings for Zaira and I want you to be honest with me and tell me what you feel about her and that you see yourself having a future with her including kids", Aaliyah said all at once but instantly regretted it because she was scared if Amar wouldn't open up. But what he said next caught her off guard.

"Yes I do have feelings for Zaira and yes I do see a future with her and her being the mother to my child as she is the one for me but I am scared that Allah might have different plans and that Zaira might not love me back" Amar confessed his feelings leaving a shocked yet happy Aaliya. Shocked because he confessed his feelings and happy because he loves Zaira.

Aaliya hugged her brother and quickly ran out of the room, leaving behind a very confused Amar, as she didn't want to tell Zaira the news but let Amar do it himself when the right time came.

Skipping happily down the stairs and joining her friends and family and ate breakfast together as her brother complimented the food saying "whoever prepared the food has the touch of magic in their hand" not realizing Zaira was the one who prepared the food whilst Aaliya, Ameena, Aleena, Dasha, Lucy, Sofia, Maryam, Mrs Ahmed and Mr Ahmed tried to hold in their laughter but failed as the whole group erupted into fits of laughter as Zaira had a huge blush covering her cheeks and looked down at her fists whilst Amar was just sat there confused as to why everybody was laughing.

As everybody's laughter died down Sofia said in a loud voice meant to be heard by Amar "Doesn't he know the person who has the touch of magic in their hand is none other than our beloved Zaira?" whilst Amar looked at Zaira who was still looking down with wide eyes and an open mouth.

"Amar beta close your mouth otherwise you will catch flies and I know Zaira beti's food is amazing", said Mr Ahmed whilst winking at Amar and smiling at Zaira.

Dropping the topic Aaliya started talking about her job whilst everybody listened and Mr Ahmed looked at Mrs Ahmed and they both had one thought on their mind making Amir Shehzard their son-in-law the right and halal way.