Chapter 25- Midnight Fun(Edited)

Amir's POV

I woke up to Aaliya constantly poking me in the ribs whilst sitting on the bed. As I turned my head and groaned at her, I mean I get she's pregnant but come on I need my beauty sleep as well

"Hey Amir, can we go have some ice cream? I am so bored right now and hungry," she said to me as she pouted her full lips making her look absolutely adorable.

"No, we can't, it's half twelve at night and we will wake everyone up," I said to her to see what her reaction would be if I rejected her offer.

"Well it will be fun, why else do you think I am happily living in your house with your parents?" she asked me.

"Because you love them," I said stating the obvious.

"Well, that but also because of the fact that we can sneak around like teenagers without waking anyone up," she said as she smiled at me and got out of bed walking to the wardrobe and humming happily to herself.

"I didn't say yes," I stated which made her turn around instantly and glare at me whilst walking closer and closer to me until she sat down on the bed next to me.

"So you want your children to starve cause you ain't givin them ice cream or listening to my request, wow what a great dad you're gonna be," she said as she crossed her arms and turned the other direction while I thought about being a great dad or not as her words hurt me.

She must have sensed the hurt she caused me because before I knew it she was by my side and she hugged me and kissed me on my cheeks.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that, you will be the best dad in the world," she said, making me smile and filling some hope inside of me.

"Because you said that let's go," I said as I smiled at her and tried picking her up but he just shrieked and swatted my hands away and got out of bed slowly by herself and put her jacket over her Levi's shirt and loosely wrapped her scarf around her head as I grabbed my car keys and put my jacket over my plain white tee and we slowly crept down the stairs and into the garage and I wanted to treat her so we took my Mclaren F1 space grey in colour.

"We're really sneaking out and in your, Mclaren F1 to get ice cream at midnight," she said as she started to laugh as I turned my head to look at her and smiled at her, taking this time to look at her beautiful face that was glowing because of her pregnancy and I rested my hand on her stomach.

I gasped when I felt a soft thud under my hand and looked at Aali who was smiling at me.

"Did..the..they..just kick?" I asked her who nodded.

"You're lucky because that was the first time they kicked and you felt it and not even me," she said as she started rubbing her medium sized stomach until she felt the kick and her smile widened even more, as she whispered SubhanAllah under her breath.

We finally reached Baskin Robins and Aali started to jump up and down as I started laughing at her whilst trying to calm her down.

"Hey calm down Aali you might harm yourself and the babies," I said to her as she listened and stopped jumping up and down and nodded her head.

"I'm sorry it's just I love eating ice cream like a lot and now I can eat it with someone I love," she said as I smiled at her.

We parked the car outside of Baskin Robins and went inside to order what we wanted and as soon as we stepped inside everyone started to stare at us.

Wow, I didn't know that this place would be so full of people at this time it's nearly one in the morning.

"Amir I don't like all the attention they are giving us, there are too many people I feel like I am going to be sick," she said as hid behind me as everybody continued to look at us with big, bright smiles and looks of excitement on their faces.