Chapter 30-Secret Project and More Shock. (Edited)

3RD PERSON POV

Everybody had just come back from McDonald's and had sat back in their chairs in small groups eating their desserts as they spoke in hushed whispers about what to do next.

"It's a beautiful sky, isn't it?" Amir asked Aaliya as he placed his arm around her shoulder and placed a kiss on her forehead as Aaliya cuddled into Amir, not caring who's watching and who isn't.

They both sat there staring into the beautiful night sky as the large full moon shone brightly and the stars dotted all over the place like silver glitter fallen out of a container willing to share it's happiness to the entire world.

Everyone else had made small groups of three to five around the fire, not sure what to do next as it was only now 1:00 o'clock in the morning and they still had about nine to ten hours before their parents wake up for breakfast.

"Hey you guys, you know you can still have fun and go crazy just coz I told my past to all of you doesn't mean we sit around here feeling sorry for me, come on let's go crazy and have fun," Aaliya said as she put Zack Knight's breakup mashup and started to dance to that as Zaira, Safina, Ameena, Aleena and the rest of the girls started to dance to that.

But Sam just sat there staring at the message on her phone as fear crept inside. Even though she knew she was safe around these people she didn't want them to get hurt.

Amir and the guys sat on their chairs with cans of Coke, Pepsi, Sprite, Monster, Red Bull and many more talking about what business deal they might next and what criminals to catch as well as any plans for the holidays. As Subhan and Simra, as well as Aleena, have all gotten days off from University and everyone else can just ask for some days off from their jobs.

Aleena had an idea come into her mind as she laughed evilly inside her head and told the rest of the girls her plan who were more than happy to get involved. 😂 😈

"Hey coz we still have ages left why can't we tell our embarrassing stories. So like we will shout out a topic in turns and someone has to say an embarrassing story they have linked to that topic," Ameena shouted at everyone over the music which she had turned of, as some looked excited and some looked scared.

All the boys stayed on their side of the beach and fire whilst all the girls stayed on their side looking directly into each other's eyes.

Mason loved hanging out with these guys and wanted to do it more often now that he knows they aren't as lame as other people have told him and he feels anger spark inside of him as he realized how wrong he was when he listened to those people that weren't worth it at all.

"Okay I wanna start and the topic will be babies," Aaliya said as Reharn looked scared before raising his hand.

"Well, this was about a few months ago when my friend's wife had just given birth and he wanted me to babysit his older kid who was a boy and was about 8 months old, so I agreed. He bought his child, Imran to me and he was the chubbiest and most adorable kid I had ever seen. Like no joke, his cheeks would jiggle every time he would move and I would laugh every single time. He had dirtied his diaper and I didn't know how to change diapers so I got Zaira, my sister to help me but she refused and sat on the sofa watching me struggle. I was halfway through his diaper when he pissed all over me and I had to go to a wedding as well so I spent 30 minutes in the shower trying to get the smell of piss out of my hair and skin 🤣🤣 " Reharn finished his story as everyone burst out laughing Aaliya almost pissed herself.

Zaira laughed her head off as she clearly remembered that day.

"Hey, I wasn't being lazy I was being helpful, so when you have your own kid or children one day in sha Allah you will know how to change diapers and look after your children," Zaira defended herself as it only made everybody else laugh even more.