Chapter 10-Family Dinner (Edited)

Aaliya's POV

"Aaliya, Amira hurry up we are going to be late", said my sister Aleena as she came into my room pinning her hijab into place, as we are currently getting ready to go to my boss's house as they have invited us over for dinner at their house at 6:00 pm and right now it's 5:50 pm and it takes around 15 minutes to get to their house according to my dad.

"I'm nearly done just give me two minutes to pin my hijab and I'll be there," I said as I quickly pinned my hijab and put a baby pink bow in Amira's hair as she smiled at me. Quickly taking a few selfies we headed downstairs holding hands.

Quickly getting into the car with Amira, Ameena, Aleena and Amar I drove off with my parents in one car and us children in another. Putting on some Maher Zain nasheeds 'The power' and 'I'm Alive' came on and I started singing along and everyone listened silently and by the time I was finished everybody clapped whilst I silently hung my head down low as I was embarrassed.

"Mashallah Aaliya, that was beautiful, you need to sing more often. I just love your voice," said my brother Amar as everybody nodded their heads.

"Mummy sing again, please mummy I love your voice, sing, sing, sing," Amira said as everybody joined in with the chanting so that's how I spent the rest of the journey to Amir boss's house.

Arriving at their house my jaw dropped open as we approached two big black gates with a silver voice system installed on the right brick pillar supporting the black gates. My dad pushed a button on the system and a buzzing noise filled the air as the gates opened revealing a huge white mansion with flower bushes at each corner of the mansion with a concrete path in the middle of the garden that led directly towards the glass door that had another door behind it.

Ringing the doorbell a man came who looked a bit like Amir just that he had a few wrinkles around the corner of his eyes.

"As-salaam wa alaikum Mustafa, how are you my friend?" my dad asked the man who I think is Amir's dad.

"Wa alaikum mas salam Zakariyah, I am good my friend, how's the family?" uncle Mustafa asked as he hugged my dad whilst smiling at us as we all smiled at him.

"Come in," he said, allowing us to come in.

*******

3rd person's POV

As the Ahmed family stepped inside the Shehzad household their jaws dropped open and eyes widened with shock. Just then the rest of the Shehzad's came downstairs as Mr Shehzad introduced himself and his family to Mr Ahmed's family.

"As-salaam wa alaikum everybody, I am Mustafa Shehzad, this is my wife Sadia Shehzad," as a beautiful woman with hazel eyes waved her hand and smiled with a hijab wrapped loosely around her head.

He then pointed to a girl and boy who looked quite similar with the same hazel eyes and soft jawline and plump pink lips with the girl wearing a red hijab that brought out the fairness of her skin and the boy who had light brown messy hair "These are my twin daughter and son, Safina and Subhan who are both 21," who smiled at us and waved. "I'm sure you have met my oldest son Amir who is 23," Mustafa said as he pointed towards Amir as everybody nodded their heads, "And finally this is my youngest daughter Simra Shehzard who is 19," Mustafa said as a small, petite girl waved with a shy smile on her face who had hazel eyes and high cheekbones with plump pink lips and a black hijab wrapped loosely around her head as strands of light brown hair framed her heart-shaped face.

After everybody greeted the Shehzard family it was time for Zakariyah to introduce his family to the Shehzard family.

"Wa alaikum mas salam everybody, I am Zakariyah Ahmed and this is my wife Khadijah Ahmed," he said whilst putting his arm around a beautiful lady with dark green eyes and fair skin with a light blue hijab wrapped around her head. "This is my only son Amar who is 23 and my oldest daughter Ameena who is 24," Zakariyah said as a handsome boy with hazel eyes and light brown hair waved whilst a beautiful girl with high cheekbones and hazel eyes smiled at everybody. "This is my second oldest daughter Aaliya Ahmed who is 22 and this is her daughter who is 2 years old Amira Ahmed," he said as Aaliya smiled at everybody who were shocked because of her beauty and her eyes which were blue with specks of gold and green in them with high cheekbones and full plump pink lips and a baby pink hijab wrapped neatly around her head as she had a little girl who has light brown hair and blue eyes with a baby pink bow in her hair hugging her legs. "And finally, my youngest daughter Aleena Ahmed who is 21," Zakariyah finished off as a girl with a slightly rounder face smiled brightly at everyone with her bright hazel eyes and high cheekbones.