Chapter 43- A Break. (Edited)

Amir's POV

I winced as I stepped out of the shower and dressed myself looking at the bruises that were healing as I grimaced at the thought of what was to happen later today.

I looked at where Aali was sleeping and sighed. She doesn't deserve going through this and especially being kept in the dark about it. It's not fair on her but I need to do this in order for my family to continue living a safe life and growing up in comfort and with two living, breathing and healthy parents. But none of that will be possible if I don't go through with this.

I want my parents and my siblings to exit the house doing everything they normally do on an everyday basis, knowing that they are safe and sound. So I don't have to worry every time they exit the house or stop them from living their life to the fullest.

I picked up my phone and emailed Zainab informing her to not let Aali know what is going on and to email me all my meetings and the time they are going to happen. As I need to sort this out on my own because I got everybody into this mess and it is my responsibility to get them out of this mess and fix it.

I walked towards Aaliya and sat next to her on the bed watching her sleeping form as I sighed and gently placed a kiss on her forehead and on her cheeks as I placed a stray strand of hair away from her face and tucked it behind her ears. She is so innocent I don't get why she is bearing this and not raising her voice at me or arguing with me as to why I am not coming home.

I guess it is my fault as I have been ignoring her every time she asks me and walking away trying to distract myself from the thoughts by playing with the kids. I need to sort this out ASAP so I can play with my kids in peace. I feel like Amar has an idea of what is happening and he is onto me but it is his fault as I saw him with my own eyes but I still need to talk to him about the certain event but he is always avoiding me.

"Hello, bebeh. I don't know if you can hear me but it will be better you don't. I am trying my best to fix things and I know it is frustrating and annoying as you need my help but believe me when this is all over In Sha Allah, I will take Amira to Disneyland like I have promised and we can finally have a vacation that we can turn into our delayed honeymoon. By my habibti," I said as I placed a kiss on her forehead once again and placed her hand in the duvet and gently placed it over her keeping her warm.

I heard movement as I froze in my place only to realize that she was just stirring in her sleep as I released a breath I didn't know I was holding and walked out the door. I silently made my way through the house and into our garage before turning my car on and putting it into neutral as well as dimming the headlights, before pushing it out the garage and climbing into my Jaguar F-pace.

I was really loving this car recently as it was spacious as well as having a quiet engine, which was really helpful at this moment. I climbed in and turned the car to drive and I drove out the garage before closing the door and made my way towards the gates as I pressed the button opening the gate and left it the house, shutting it close after me.

I made my way to my office and thought about everything that has happened in my life since Aaliya and Amira have entered my life and even though my life had taken a turn for the worst for a while I am so glad that I had met them and let them in my life as I have had some incredible moments in my life with them. Before my life was the same repetitive routine but now there were new things happening almost every day filling our lives with entertainment and happiness. I stopped the cars at a red light and picked up my phone, ringing the last person that I should be.

"I have thought about it and I am coming," I stated as he picked up the phone after the second ring and ended it turning my attention back onto the road and continued the troubling journey to my office.