Chapter 14-Wedding Preparations/Mendhi night (Edited)

Aaliya's POV

I heard the alarm ring as I felt someone poking my sides and hitting me with a pillow. Pulling the blanket off of my face I came face to face with none other than my baby Amira who had an angry look on her face and a glass of water in her hands. As she saw me she placed the glass of water down and a wave of relief was seen on her face.

"Good morning mommy do you know how long I have been trying to wake you up?" Amira asked in her cute baby voice whilst sitting down on the bed next to me hugging me.

"I'm sorry baby I was just tired, what's wrong where's everybody?" I asked Amira as I picked up my phone and looked at my phone. It was currently 10:51.

"Everybody is downstairs eating breakfast. They were waiting for you mommy but you took way too long so they started without you. Plus nano (mum's mum) said that there is something special going on tomorrow".

"Okay tell everybody I am coming I will just get ready," I said to Amira as I kissed the top of her head and made my way to the bathroom.

I quickly stripped off all my clothes and jumped into the shower having a warm relaxing shower to cool off my muscles as realization dawned upon me that it was my NIKAH tomorrow!! I quickly finished my shower and walked into my bedroom to see my phone screen blown up with text messages from the group chat I had created #we Are Lit.

Safina: So how is my sister to be feeling today knowing that very soon she will be living in my house.

Amir: Umm excuse me it's my house as well who said it's urs I paid for it.

Safina: Ohh shut up we all helped u pay for the house it ain't urs.

Shazeb: U helped him pay for the house!! What type of brother are you, mate.

Subhan: Not a very nice 1 that's for sure.

Amir: Oh shut it you remember I still have to get some revenge on what u did.

Subhan: Please forgive me I am sorry.

Me: As-Salaam guys how are you and what did you do Subhan?

Subhan: Nothing... Okay, I played a small prank on Amir bhai and now he is mad at me.

Me: Well his pranks can't be that bad I mean come on does he look like he has fun?

Amir: Umm excuse me just to let u know I can be very fun and I am the king of pranks so he has a right to be scared.

Me: Well you better watch out as I am the queen of pranks and I am going to get you back plus remember you are my servant for a month.

Safina: You didn't answer my question, how are u feeling?

Zaira: Yes bhai Amir u better watch out cause she is sick at pranks and will get u easily sorry u are stuck with her 4 ever.

Me: I am a bit nervous Safina but who isn't and Zaira u know I am right here. But I have got to go and have breakfast now so see you all soon bye guys. For all the girls only bye xx.

I turned my phone off and put it on charge and headed downstairs after getting dressed in a light army green long sleeved dress that reached my knees and paired it with black leggings and black boots with a rose gold Michael Kors watch on my left wrist and a real diamond bracelet on the other wrist.

As I reached the bottom of the stairs the smell of pancakes hit me right in the face. I quickly went into the dining room and saw everybody sitting there.

"Finally here comes the queen. What took you so long?" Amar asked me with a smirk on his face knowing that I was on the group chat as he, Ameena and Aleena all knew I was talking to them.