Chapter 23- Birthday Surprise and Sweet Mornings. (Edited)

Amir's POV

I woke up with a smile on my face remembering yesterday's kiss between me and Aaliya as I turned and faced my sleeping beauty who looked like she didn't have a worry in the world as I reached out my arm and tucked in a piece of her hair behind her ear.

I looked at my phone looking at the time that read 4:35 am time to read Fajr as I sat up and looked at Aaliya not wanting to ruin her peaceful sleep. Sighing, I gently tapped her shoulder and poked her multiple times.

"Hey Aaliya, wake up it's time for Fajr namaz (prayer)," I said as she stirred in her sleep.

"Aaliya, wake up otherwise I will pour freezing cold water on you," I threatened her which seemed to work as before I even knew it she had jumped out of bed.

She glared at me and slowly got out of bed and walked towards me.

"You ever throw water at me then you will regret it," she said as I nodded my head and walked towards the bathroom with a smile on my face as I imagined her reaction to being covered in water.

I turned on the tap and started doing my wudu (which is known as Ablution) as I heard Aaliya talking on the phone to someone and couldn't help but overhear what they were talking about.

"Hey Sam calm down don't worry you will be safe at my house and I will make sure you are, even if it means tightening our security and I can get you a bodyguard if you want me to," I heard her say as I opened the door and walked out to see her sitting on the bed with a worried expression on her face, whilst texting someone, Amar.

"Thanks, Aali I am just scared. What if he kills me next, first my parents and then my siblings, what if he harms you next?" I heard Sam asked Aaliya as she shook her head.

"Don't worry about me Sam as I will be fine because I know Allah is here with me. Tell me who was home when someone broke into the house?" she asked as my heart dropped. Somebody broke into Aaliya's house in the middle of the night. I kissed her forehead and gave her a reassuring hug, as she smiled her beautiful smile, and went to pray.

After praying I turned around and noticed Aaliya's phone on the bed as she was doing her wudu in the bathroom, a message popped up and my sight turned red.

Think you know who I am, well guess again as you will lose all your friends one by one if you don't come back to me and leave that ba**ard alone XXX Your worst nightmare.

How f**king dare he threaten her and Samantha after killing her family and ruining Aaliya's life he is still not happy, now I know why Aaliya calls him a monster.

The bathroom door closed as she came out with a smile on her face, a smile that she only does when she is about to pull a prank. Before I knew it I felt a cold liquid dripping down my body as I let out a shriek. Aaliya started to laugh so much that tears formed in her eyes as I started to laugh too.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" She screamed at me as we are home alone because after yesterday's event everyone thought of leaving us alone and went to Aaliya's house as she gave me a hug.

I took this opportunity to kiss her soft lips again as I gently placed my lips on hers taking her by shock and let out all my feelings of love, lust, passion and happiness as she responded back with just as much passion back into to the kiss as I pushed her onto the wall and decided to go for it. I picked her up with one hand as she wrapped her legs around my waist and I used my hands to caress her cheeks and back, trying not to scare her away or be too rough with her.

I broke from the kiss to take in the air in deep breaths and let her slide against the wall onto the floor as her cheeks looked flushed and red and asked her a question which I always wanted to ask.