Chapter 3 - Shezard's Empires (Edited)

Aaliya's POV

I woke up with a smile on my face as I remembered yesterday's events. Getting out of bed I realized today is my FIRST day of work! How could I forget? Getting ready as fast as possible in a simple white long sleeve lace top with a blue maxi skirt and a blue scarf neatly tied around my head.

Getting out of bed I realized today is my FIRST day of work! How could I forget? Getting ready as fast as possible in a simple white long sleeve lace top with a blue maxi skirt and a blue scarf neatly tied around my head.

As I got ready I ran down the stairs and greeted my whole family and sat down on the table to eat breakfast as my parents wished me good luck. "Thank you ammi and abbu I will try my best to make you proud" I said.

"There's no need for that beti you have already made us proud and we couldn't have asked for a better daughter than you thank you for coping with us," my parents said as I hugged my parents.

"You don't ever say that ammi or abbu or anyone in this house as I have been the one troubling you all with my nightmares and you all just put up with it for a long time and even helped me through my nightmares and were there for me when I decided to keep Amira and not abort her. If it was any other family they would've forced their daughter to abort their unborn child but you allowed me to keep her. Thank you all so much for that" I said whilst crying.

"Don't you dare say anything bad about yourself Aaliya as it was not your fault but rather than that idiot. Who deceived us all and broke not only your trust but all of ours and to believe that I got you married to him thinking he will love you and take care of you I am sorry for that please forgive me for putting you through all of that I am truly sorry but even though what he did was so wrong we couldn't possibly punish our unborn grandchild who has no idea how delicate yet cruel this world is. And look at us today look and Amira who doesn't look anything like that monster and looks like you which is a miracle and blessing from Allah", said my father whilst hugging me and then my mum joined us and later it became another family group hug and I smiled as I made dua to Allah to grant me more of these and two days later here I am with my family hugging.

Suddenly out of nowhere, I realized I have to get to work, quickly bidding my family goodbye. I left the house and made my way toward my car, a Maserati GranTurismo! yes I know wow what can I say my dad owns his own business company Ahmed's industries so I can afford cars like this.

As I got into my car which I thank my parents for every day I started to drive to my new workplace as you are probably wondering why not work in my dad's place. Well, I wanted to create a name for myself by starting off by working in a different business place and gain more knowledge and then probably create my own business firm in Sha Allah with the help from Allah.

As I pulled up in front of a 15 story glass building, I realized this is Shehzard Empires as the name hung from two metal chains in the middle of the building on a bright sign, with beautiful trees surrounding it all around.

I quickly got out of my car, not wanting to be late on my first day and made my way through the glass doors and walked over to the receptionist who had the most beautiful smile I have ever seen plastered onto her face.

"Hello, how may I help you? My name is Zainab". She said as she ended it with a friendly smile.

"Hello, my name is Aaliya Ahmed and I am here for my job as I got accepted to be the secretary of the CEO but never actually met him/her as I sent my CV online," I said back with a warm smile.

"OHH so you are the new secretary I am so glad you are a Muslim and wear a scarf like me as every other girl tries to get the secretary's attention which means that you are working for a man but don't worry he is a very religious man. Hope we can be friends as I need the company and you look like an amazing woman to get along with and I also know you are the daughter of Ahmed from Ahmed's industries which tells me a lot about your personality". She said finishing with a really friendly smile and hope-filled eyes which by the way are such an amazing colour of amber with specks of brown.

"Yes, sure we could be friends. I would love that ," I said as she told me that his office is on the highest floor bidding her goodbye, I walked to the elevator and pressed the number 15.

As soon as I reached the 15th floor I got out of the elevator only to bump into a wall.

A WALL where did that come from? Suddenly I heard a voice "Oh my god are you okay I am so sorry I was in a rush and didn't see you there? As I saw two hazel eyes filled with concern with long eyelashes supporting the eyes that rested on his high cheekbones that smoothed into his strong jawline as my eyes lay on his soft kissable lips-wait-Kissable. WHAT? is wrong with me, snap out of it Aaliya.

"Yes I am fine I am sorry for bumping into you, by the way, could you possibly tell me where the CEO's office is as I am here for my new job as his secretary". I asked the handsome man. What is wrong with you? Aaliya, snap out of it.

" I am the CEO "replied the man who I now know is called Amir as I only knew my boss's name and nothing else.

Oh my god I am doomed. Working with him means spending time together which means me seeing his face every day which is not something I want to do as I will faint from his handsomeness.

"OH well hello then my name is Aaliya Ahmed and a pleasure to work with you, could you possibly tell me where my office is? " I asked.

"Sure come this way," and with that said he led me to my office which was the biggest office I have ever seen.

Looking around with awe I found myself in a room with a huge oak desk in the middle and a circle sofa on one side of the room with a huge window big enough to take up one whole wall of the office with a divider to separate the actual office from the sofa lounge area of the office.

Suddenly I heard a laugh that sent a warmth through the whole of my body from my head to my toes and turned around immediately forgetting that he was still here , clutching his stomach and had to sit down from laughing too much.

A sudden wave of embarrassment washed over me. He too sensed that and apologized " I am sorry it's just watching your reaction. I felt like watching a kid get candy for the first time " he said which made me laugh and as I was laughing I didn't realize he was watching me with a hint of amusement in his eyes.

"Well it looks like you like your office so I should just leave you to it but before I go to my office is next door and here is my number in case you need anything or have any important meeting to tell me and this is your schedule for the first week to see if you are good at this job. Consider it a test if you pass, you stay and if not then I am afraid you are going to get another job as I can't fire someone with a CV as good as yours so think wisely. Bye bye, see you later." with that said he left.

Looking at the schedule he gave me I wondered how am I going to pass his test and how am I going to spend time with my family, especially my daughter.