Chapter 2 - Get To Know Me (Edited).

Aaliya's POV

The sun illuminated the sky with it's brightness, as the sounds of birds singing entered my room as a smile appeared on my face whilst braiding my long waist length light brown hair thanking Allah for my beautiful blue eyes with specks of gold and green in them as all my siblings having hazel eyes are jealous of me and allowing me to live another beautiful day. A knock was heard from the other side of my bedroom door thinking it was my mother. I shouted "Come in mother!" I am wondering if I am late for university as I am studying to become a businesswoman in sha Allah whilst quickly looking at my phone to see the time was 7:30 in the morning only to realize it was my beautiful baby daughter who is 2 years old Amira Ahmed .

"Mummy!" shouted Amira as she came running in my room with her arms full of chocolate with my younger sister Aleena came behind her with a guilty look on her face and fear in her hazel eyes with her messy light brown hair all over the place and I knew the reason behind my sister looking a mess was none other than my daughter Amira.

"Aleena you know it's not good to feed Amira chocolate early in the morning as she will stay hyper for the rest of the day and ammi (mother) and abbu (father) will be angry at me " I said whilst taking a chocolate covered Amira onto my lap being careful not to get my bed covers dirty.

"Sorry aapi (sister) I just can't help it look at how cute she is, and after all, you have been through. We should treat Amira as a blessing as the doctors said that she should have died but she survived and we should thank Allah,". As she said that, my beautiful mother walked in with worry in her beautiful dark green eyes with her scarf wrapped loosely around her head followed by my father with a smile on his face with his light brown hair combed neatly to a side and that soon faded with tears welling up in his beautiful eyes that are the exact same copy of mine when he saw my face with tears running down knowing exactly what I was thinking of.

"What's wrong meri beti are you thinking of him again?" asked my father as my older sister Ameena and my older brother Amar walked in with their light brown hair neatly styled, yes everybody in my family have light brown hair with hazel eyes apart from my mother who has dark green and my dad has the same eyes as me blue with specks of gold and green in them.

Nodding my head as a yes my mother and father came and gave me a big hug and my siblings knowing what was going on came and gave me a big group hug which I silently prayed to Allah to give me more of.

"Mummy, why is everybody crying ?" asked Amira. She may only be two but she is smart for her age MashAllah.

"Because everybody is happy darling now, let us leave your mummy alone and let her change her clothes as she has to go to university with your khala (mum's sister)" said my brother Amar taking her hand and leading her out the room whilst I smiled at him thanking him. As everybody left the room I started thinking about my past and what I did to deserve that but shook my head as I know whatever Allah does has a reason behind it. Looking for my outfit for today I decided on black skinny jeans with a red and black checked shirt that covered my arms and reached my knees with a black scarf and black Adidas trainers.

As I got ready a message appeared on my phone saying they have accepted me into Shehzad Empires business company as the secretary as there was a vacancy. I squealed with delight and jumped up and down on the spot, as I was in my final year of university and today was my last day where I graduate and I really need this job if I want to become successful .

I ran down the stairs and into the living room where everybody was seated watching TV " Guess what everybody I GOT INTO SHEHZAD EMPIRE'S AND AM THE SECRETARY FOR THE CEO!!!" I screamed as everybody turned their heads and started congratulating me . Soon it was time for me to meet my best friends Lucy, Dasha, Maryam, Zaira and Sofia who have been with me through every hardship and have been my rocks for support and I could tell them everything I wanted.

As I told them the news they all jumped on me nearly breaking my bones. Soon it was time for us to graduate and as I got called up all my friends did at the same time and I graduated with my friends as my family and my friends family took photos of us all and that's how my day went. I laughed, joked and played with my friends and family.

This was one of the best days of my life and I prayed for more of these days as I slept for the first time since that incident in peace with a smile on my face not knowing what was to happen in the future.