Chapter 5 - Saving Amira (Edited)

Amir's POV

As I left Aaliya alone I went to my office and sat down thinking about how I have just met her and she is already changing my life. How is this possible? I thought as I suddenly had an idea of how to save Amira.

Opening up my laptop I typed up the name IBRAHIM GAZI waiting for something to pop up. Suddenly a picture caught my eyes and my heart froze as I saw who it was. No, it can't be him, it's probably someone else let me search who it is again. I thought as I searched it again and couldn't believe my eyes. He was such a good guy, what happened to him? How did he become a monster? When did he change his surname? I questioned myself in deep thought about him.

"STOP" I shouted as Ibrahim chased me with a water gun spraying water all over my brand new shirt that I had gotten for my 10th birthday.

"Only if you give me my chocolate back "a 10-year-old Ibrahim shouted back with a crying expression on his face that made me instantly run up to his side and give him a big hug giving him his chocolate back.

"Happy now Ibrahim you got what you wanted," I said to him as he nodded his head and gave me a hug filled with unspoken emotions.

"You are the best Amir bhai I love you and promise me you will never leave me," he asked me.

"I promise," I said back, holding his pinkie with mine.

As we both walked towards my house with a huge grin on both our faces. Not knowing something bad is about to happen.

So bad that it makes them break their promise and leaves them shattered with no hope inside.

How did I not realize it might be him. I knew it would never be the same since the day he left me all alone with all my bullies during the time I needed him the most only to find out that our whole friendship was just a game to him and that two years later he had run away from home with some group of boys who were into drugs.

I quickly did my research about him and found out that he indeed did marry Aaliya Ahmed and she took divorce from him a year after marriage and that he doesn't know about Amira's existence.

This means Aaliya was only 20 when she gave birth to Amira as she is now 22. Knowing Aaliya's dad I don't think they willingly gave her to him to marry as no girl's dad would give their daughter's hand into a marriage that young as I was searching up Aaliya Ahmed and what came up shocked me.

Aaliya Ahmed, a 17-year-old girl who was kidnapped two days ago is still not found and it seems to have a huge impact on her family. Witnesses told us that she has been last seen walking down Sycamore Road with bags full of groceries as her parents tell us she was gone to do shopping as they were expecting guests.

Another news report was three years later when she was found.

Remember Aaliya Ahmed who was missing three years ago, has now been found but found in a state so bad that paramedics say she was beaten every single day with a metal bat and chains and left to survive days without food and water for days. The police state when they found her in an old abandoned warehouse in the middle of the forest Aaliya was in a massive state of shock rocking back and forth screaming sentences like "DON'T COME NEAR ME" and "PLEASE DON'T HIT ME AGAIN I WILL DO ANYTHING IT TAKES BUT PLEASE DON'T HIT ME" and wouldn't let anyone touch her to ask if she was okay. They also stated that when they asked for her kidnapper's name Aaliya passed out from all the fear inside of her. Police also state that they don't know who the kidnapper is as he managed to escape before they even reached the warehouse.

My eyes watered as I read all the information about Aaliya and what she went through. How could she go through so much pain and torture and still be happy with her life? I don't know what overcame me but I knew that I needed to protect her as much as I could and make her mine.