Chapter 29-Truth. (Edited)

3RD PERSON'S POV

Amir looked at Aaliya and was wondering what she is going to say or ask of.

"Okay I will tell you my past but first promise me that whatever I say here stays between us no matter what happens in my and our lives coz there are some things I haven't told anyone else," Aaliya said as everybody looked at each other with worried looks before nodding their heads.

"We promise that whatever you say stays here in between us only and that we won't tell anyone no matter what happens in our lives," Mason spoke for everyone as Aaliya looked at him before laughing.

"You're really eager to know about my past aren't you Mason?" Aaliya asked as he looked down before shaking his head.

"Hey, Mason it's alright if you are curious I have known you since I was 10 years old and there is nothing wrong with me telling any of you guys anything coz I trust you all alright," Aaliya explained to Mason as he smiled at her and nodded his head.

So Aaliya took a deep breath and began to narrate her story as everybody started to listen without making any noise or sound.

"It all started when I had just turned 16 years old and we were going to have a family gathering and we needed to do some shopping for groceries, so I volunteered to go to the shops even though it was getting dark and I kissed my mom on the cheek and hugged my dad as he was going to work for some sort of emergency that we later found out was faked. So I left the house and was walking to the grocery store that was just down the round and around the corner. As I was walking to the store I felt as if someone was following me but I thought I was being pathetic and paranoid, so I ignored it, which was a bad idea. Me being stupid at that time had left my phone at home in my bedroom on my bed so I had no one to call if something did go wrong.

I had bought the groceries and was walking back home when out of nowhere a hand was placed over my eyes and a piece of cloth was placed over my mouth as I screamed for help but nobody was around to hear me. The next thing I knew was that I was being thrown into a van and driven somewhere. When I woke up I was in an abandoned warehouse and was tied to a bed with ropes around my wrists and chains around my ankles," she said as she broke into tears, as everyone felt her pain as it was still kind of hard for her to tell her story as it was still haunting her now.

"I was continuously being tortured, by this mysterious man that always had his face covered with a mask, by being hit with metal chains until I bled. I was always being left to starve and die without food and water for many days, there was this one time where that guy came in drunk and almost forced himself on me but Alhumdulillah I had Allah on my side as my weapon and the guy passed out before he could do anything. He was always saying weird phrases to me like "You are mine and mine only", and "I hate you", "you did this to me".

A couple of weeks later a girl came and was told she had to look after me and after days of persuading her she told me that they were a Mafia gang and did this to many innocent looking girls where they would sell them to gain money. The only reason she told me this was because of the way I treated her as apparently I was the only girl who treated her with kindness so I tried and tried to escape and every time I did I would get caught and put to sleep in a room where the would torture me until my whole body would be covered in blood.

There was this one time where the guy found out that she had been trying to help me and I tried to help her escape but she kinda got caught and the guy in the black mask, only had his eyes showing and this whole time I always thought they looked familiar, came into my room and beat her up in front of me and that day I felt tortured more than anything else because he wasn't physically torturing me but he was emotionally and mentally torturing me.