Chapter 24 - Happy News (Edited)

Aaliya's POV

It has been 4 and a half weeks since the break-in incident and nothing new has shown up, so that's a good thing, right?

Amir and I went downstairs to eat breakfast with everyone else when suddenly I felt a sense of nausea and ran to the downstairs bathroom, where I threw up with Amir waiting for me outside looking concerned and worried.

"Are you okay Aali you seem a bit off the last few weeks?" he asked me as I tried to get up but stumbled a bit and used Amir's waist for some support as I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah, I am fine, just feel a bit sick," I replied as he nodded his head and we walked to the dining room table and I sat down as Ameena winked at me with a smile on her face. as I gave her a questioning look.

Breakfast went great as everybody decided to make small chit-chat with each other as Ameena turned to face me and smiled at me.

"Looks like I will be an aunty soon then," she said to me as I froze, was it possible that I am throwing up because I am preg....pregnant.

"I don't know Ameena maybe, let's just hope for the best but can you come to the pharmacy with me to get some tests please?" I asked her as she nodded and started to talk to Aleena and I looked at Amir hoping that I could give him children of his own.

We all finished eating breakfast and headed up to our respective rooms to go to sleep as we were all still tired from yesterday's events and going down to the police station to show them the text messages as luckily I had taken screenshots, I know smart of me too.

"Mir is it okay if I go somewhere with Ameena for a couple of minutes as it is important?" I asked him as he approached me and nodded his head before placing a kiss on my forehead.

I walked out of my room and into Safina's room where all the girls were hanging out, I knocked before entering and signalled Ameena to come out.

I grabbed my car keys only to have them snatched out of my hands by the one and only Amar.

"Hey, where do you think you are going, young lady?" he asked me as I just shook my head and tried to take the car keys back but me being short couldn't reach.

"Nowhere Ameena and I were just going to get some Paracetamol from the pharmacy," I said which wasn't a complete lie, as Amar stared at me before giving me the keys back and let me go past him.

We sat in the car and decided to go to the pharmacy and then go to McDonald's to get some ice cream because why not. I parked the car outside the pharmacy and told Meena to come with me and she did, so we walked into the pharmacy together. Luckily the person at the till was a woman so it wouldn't be awkward. I walked into the aisle and grabbed the first one I saw. It wasn't too cheap nor was it too expensive, paying for the test we left the shop.

"If I am pregnant then don't you dare tell anyone, ok," I lightly threatened her as she nodded her head.

"Don't worry we need to see if you are pregnant first," she said as I drove home after stopping at McDonald's and buying my McFlurry and finishing it.

We entered the house and ran to Simra's room as it was empty and I ran to the bathroom praying that I was pregnant, I closed the door and sat on the toilet and did what I had to do and was now anxiously waiting for the result of whether I am pregnant or not.

I picked up the test and almost screamed at the results. I am pregnant, I started to jump up and down as I was so happy.

"I guess I am going to be an aunty now," Meena screamed as she hugged me.