Chapter 18- Office Fun (Edited)

Aaliya's POV

I woke up with a smile on my face as I remembered the deal we made yesterday, I turned on to my side and noticed Amir wasn't in the bed and started to look around scared, has he really left me? I questioned myself but I heard the bathroom door open and saw Amir coming out wrapped in nothing but a towel. oh my gosh, his abs are so sexy I thought to myself as I dreamily stared at him forgetting he was looking at me with love in his eyes.

"Are you done ogling at me with those beautiful eyes, otherwise I will do something that you and I will both regret," he said dangerously as he started walking towards me with a smirk on his lips. I gulped and slowly got up and ran off the bed and into the bathroom narrowly missing him who just stood there in a towel looking like a model.

I quickly washed my face and hopped into the shower, but didn't wash my hair as I will have a proper shower when I come back from work, I heard no noise from outside so I thought he had left the room so I open the door and saw no one in the room and carefully stepped out and went to the wardrobe to change into my outfit of the day which was some black skinny jeans but not too tight, with a baby pink long sleeved top that was loose and reached my knees with a black scarf wrapped elegantly around my head.

I stepped out of the wardrobe and headed towards the dressing table and noticed Amir standing right behind me with his hands crossed over his chest and a hard expression on his face as he started to walk towards me. I turned around slowly and faced him with one thought in my mind: I am dead.

"Yes, what's wrong?" I asked innocently with a smile on my lips as he started coming closer as I had a cramp in my stomach as this is only my second day I have started my monthly visits.

"Nothing, but you thought you could run away from me," he asked me as I nodded and ran away from him with him chasing me around our bedroom, that had a queen size bed in the middle of the room with a walk in wardrobe to the right of the bedroom with one night stand on each side of the bed and a massive dressing table with a large mirror built in the middle of it, the theme of his room was cream and blue and surprisingly neat for a grown man.

"Well yes I can run away from you," I replied to him as we continued to run around the room but suddenly I was tackled on to my bed by a smirking Amir laying on top of me who was staring intensely into my eyes as I stared back into his eyes as he leaned in closer and closer. Is he going to kiss me? was the first thought that came into my head as I thought oh no I am not ready for this.

Suddenly there was a knock heard on the door that broke our moment as Amir groaned and got off the bed and walked towards the door and opened it to reveal a smirking Safina with Amira in her arms who came running to me once she was placed on the floor.

"Mum and dad are calling you guys downstairs for breakfast," said Safina as I nodded and left the room with Amira holding my hand with Amir tagging along behind me.

"Don't forget about our little deal," I whispered in Amir's ear as I walked down the stairs and sat at the dining table with Amira on the right side of me and Amir on the left side of me.

"So Amir how are you coping after last night's event?" asked dad as he tried to hold in laughter like us all, but I couldn't hold it in and burst out laughing as everybody went silent for a second and all started to laugh with me apart from Amir but then he joined in as well.

"Amir, can I bring Amira to work today?" I asked him and gave him a look that said remember yesterday's deal.

"Yes sure you can bring her into work as it will be fun," he replied with a smile as I thanked him.

"Also is it alright if you take me, Safina, Simra and Subhan to town so we can do some shopping and other things and then in the evening can we go to a restaurant as a whole family and eat some nice food please?" I asked him as he smiled and nodded his head at me whilst everyone looked at us in shock.