Chapter 13- Blood Donor (Edited)

3rd Person's POV

"The lady lying in the operation theatre has lost a lot of blood and we need someone who has the same blood type as her AB-Negative to donate some if possible," Dr Humaira said who is a very good family friend whilst she looked at the group of worried adults and children.

"The problem is that none of us adults are AB-Negative blood types because it is so rare so we can't donate any of our blood but I am sure the children won't mind giving some blood samples to see if their blood matches," Mr Shezard said whilst pointing at the worried children who all eagerly nodded.

"Anything to save Aaliya api (sister)," said Aleena, walking to the doctors and rolling up her sleeve to reveal a slender arm.

"Follow me, then children," Dr Humaira said as all the children followed her into a white room where there was a line of doctors waiting already. They all sat down and rolled up the sleeves of their right arm and the doctors started to put the needle into their arms. It pained everybody for a slight second but they all smiled knowing that if the roles were reversed Aaliya would do the exact same for them and they know how weak Aaliya is; they can't bear to lose her even though half of the people have just met her.

"Alright then you all may go now and we will call you when we are done testing your blood and tell you the type of blood you have but we need to hurry as Aaliya's heartbeats are dropping.

All the children exited the room one by one anxiously waiting to find out who has AB-Negative blood so that person could save Aaliya. Dr Humaira came out and the children followed her one by one, she started off with Zaira.

"Okay so whoever is Zaira you have O-Positive blood, Amar you have A-Positive blood, Aleena you have B-Positive blood, Hamza you have O-Positive blood, Ameena you have A-Negative blood, Reharn you have B-Negative blood, Maryam you have O-Positive blood, Ismail you also have O-Positive blood, Dasha and Mason you both have A-Positive blood, Sofia and Mohammed you both have O-Positive blood, Lucy you have AB-Positive blood, Daniel you have A-Positive blood, Safina you have O-Positive blood, Shazeb you have O-Negative blood, Subhan you have O-Positive blood, Natasha you have B-Negative blood, Simra you have AB-Positive blood, Adam you have A-Positive

and lastly Amir I am lucky to tell you that you have AB- NEGATIVE BLOOD!! You can save Aaliya if you don't mind?"

Everybody was amused with their blood types. They all shared it in the group chat Aaliya made and saved their blood types in their notes on their phones.

"Why on Earth would I mind donating my blood to save someone's life? I would be more than happy to donate my blood to Aaliya," Amir said. They all told the adults that Amir can save her and all the adults cheered and clapped. You would think that a baby had just been born if you weren't family and saw them from afar. Mr and Mrs Ahmed had also been thinking the same and smiled knowing that that day would come where they would be in this hospital again and again but all for good reasons and their lives would never be the same but filled with happiness.

Amir was led by Dr Humaira into a large white room with a chair in a corner and next to the chair was a tray with a drip attached to it. Amir sat down and rolled up his sleeve.

"This won't hurt you a lot, you will just feel like someone has pinched you that's all," said Dr Humaira as she quickly and carefully put the needle into his arm. Amir started at the blood coming out of his arm and into the tube as he thought what a wonderful blessing blood is as it can save someone's life and thanked Allah as truly Allah it Al-Rahman(all merciful) and At-Raheem(all kind).

Amir sat patiently in the hallway as Dr Humaira put the blood into Aaliya's arm through a tube and drip, silently praying to Allah to make Aaliya better.