Chapter 16- Wedding Night (Edited)

Aaliya's POV

We walked back to the limo with Amira walking in between me and Amir as she wanted us to swing her in the air, we waited outside the limo for a couple of seconds before we got in as we were soaked from playing in the sea like little children, I then got a phone call from Safina and answered it wondering what it is about.

"As-salam wa alaikum aapi (sister) Amira, are you guys coming back now?" Safina asked me with a hint of excitement in her voice.

"Yes, we are in the limo and are leaving the beach now to come home why?" I asked her with curiosity laced in my voice.

"That's for me to know and you to find out," Safina said and ended the call. Now I was more than curious but it gave me an awesome idea let's put my status to the test. Amir looked at me and raised his perfectly arched eyebrows indicating what is that all about as I shook my head indicating it is nothing.

Amira was playing around in the limo trying to find the candy department whilst me and Amir secretly filmed her as the candy department was right in front of her, I gave up filming as I felt bad and decided to help her so I got down on my knees and crawled over to her and pulled the little hatch next to the window that was in front of her open and Amira squealed and jumped up and down with her eyes wide open and jaw-dropping down. I quickly took a picture of her adorable little face and saved the picture and sent it to the group chat telling them apparently it's her first time seeing candy.

"Mummy look at all this candy can I have some please?" she asked me in her cute baby voice whilst I looked at Amir and oh my god I almost fainted at how incredibly handsome he looks.

"I don't know darling, you have to ask the driver, Mr Tahir if you can have some candy," I said to her knowing what she would do and got my phone out as Amir was already filming.

"Mishter driwer, is it okay if I hath some candy pleash?" Amira asked the driver in her baby voice trying to be innocent that sly girl, I looked over at Amir and saw the sly grin on his perfect face and decided to take a picture as he is my beautifully sexy husband.

"Yes darling sure you can," Mr Tahir replied as Amira hugged him and came back and got a lollipop and a chocolate bar and sat down on my lap with a huge smile on her face.

"Thank you, sir," Amir said to the driver who just smiled.

"There's no need to thank me and please don't call me sir it makes me seem old and she is an adorable kid so I let her as I love children, they are a blessing," Mr Tahir replied with a smile on his face making my eyes tear up with his speech.

We reached our house and thanked the driver and gave him a £150 tip for his excellent service and found out that his daughter needs medical treatment for her leukaemia and he wouldn't take it until Amir said he won't book him again for the Walima. That's when the man accepted the money.

I said Bismillah and opened the door with Amira on my hip who was smiling once she saw Safina and Simra and when running to them and hugged them and kissed them. Safina thought it was funny to make Amir pick me up bridal style and enter the house like that with Simra making a film of it to post on the group chat.

Amir looked at me and smiled and bent over and placed his hands under my thighs and placed them around my waist and lifted me up whilst I placed my arms around his arms and smiled shyly into his chest inhaling his sweet fragrance.

"What do you eat because you weigh less than a feather even Amira weighs more than you darling?" he asked me as I blushed slightly at the nickname he gave me.

"Do I really weigh less than Amira or are you trying to flatter me as I am your wife," I asked him with a cheeky smile on my face as he put me down and everybody cheered and clapped whilst taking photos of us, what a romantic family I have, note the sarcasm, I still love them the same.