Chapter 27-Baby Shower/Baby Gender Reveal(Edited)

Hey everybody, sorry for the really late update but I have a lot of events going on in my life like school exams as well as my Islamic studies exam and also this book is NOT edited so when I finish this book I will start editing all the chapters separately and properly as I feel this book can do with a lot of heavy editing. So please bare with me and enjoy. I've had a lot of u ask me if I'm a real person or a fake so here is my Instagram @officially_aneesaxx decide for yourselves.

3RD PERSON'S POV

Aaliya sat on one of the velvet chairs placed under the small table in the kitchen, worrying about whatever they were planning as she rested her hand on her bulging bump that softly moved after every few minutes.

Ameena sat on the sofa looking at everyone with a worried expression as she didn't know what theme to do the baby shower and now because they don't know the gender she thought of doing a gender reveal.

The thing is that Sadia had planned and decorated everything with Mustafa, Zackariyah and Khadijah but they just needed to add colours of the gender of the kids. That was the only thing left really but now they would do the baby shower as normal but instead add a twist to it.

Amir sat patiently ignoring what was going on around him as he looked at the kitchen waiting for Aali to appear with a smile on her face and her chocolate. Something caught his eyes and he looked closely at the object laying on the table and realized it was Aali's chocolate bar that she had forgotten.

As Amir stood up everybody looked up at him with a curious look.

"I'm just going to give Aali her chocolate otherwise she might throw a tantrum and that won't do anybody any good right now," Amir said as everybody nodded.

"Okay well we are going to go and set everything up and run a few errands," Safina said as everybody looked at her.

"We are?" Khadijah asked Safina as she nodded her head.

"Yes we are and we need to get everything ready. Allah Hafiz bhai see you and Aali later, make sure to bring Amira but don't tell her anything," Ameena said in a low voice making sure that Aali cannot hear a word they are saying. She was right, Aali couldn't hear a word that they were saying.

"Allah Hafiz" Amir said back as everybody smiled at him as he just looked at them all weirdly because of the fact that he only knows one half of the surprise and not the other half.

Amir waited until everyone left and walked into the kitchen. Aali noticed him because of the sound of his footsteps and whenever he is near her heart starts to beat rapidly and her breath hitches in her throat. Amir walked towards where she was sitting and kneeled down in front of her on one knee with the bar of chocolate behind his hand.

Aali looked at him weirdly and tried to hide her smile and control her emotions as her heartbeat started to increase even more than before. Her cheeks turned a beautiful shade of red that indicated to Amir that she was thinking about him. As he smiled at his beautiful wife wondering what he ever did to get someone like her.

It wasn't just her beauty that shocked him every time he looked at her, it was also her amazing carefree, generous, loving and caring personality, her love and respect towards her religion, how her smile is enough to light up the whole foom, her funny jokes, her naughty pranks, how she manages to change a bad situation into a good one, how she cares for everyone, how much of a great mother she is to Amira and how she always looks for the good in everyone even people like her ex. It amazes him how he got so lucky to have her.

However, Aaliya always wondered how she got so lucky to be with someone like Amir a sexy as f**k guy who not only respected his parents, women, his religion but also the way he was loving, caring, funny towards his family, turned a bad situation into a good one, how his smile lit up the whole room, how he was such a good dad to Amira even though she wasn't his and how smart he was, while running his business.