Chapter 37- Bringing Them Home! (Edited)

3RD PERSON'S POV

A month and a half later...

Waking up to a busy household, full of laughter and noise as everybody hustles about trying to get things done. Not disturbing anyone or getting in anyone's way but trying to bottle down the excitement, everyone smiled as they passed each other in the hallway and made their way towards the dining room.

Everybody took a seat around the dining table that they had extended to fit 10 people, meaning 8 chairs are filled with 2 seats spared for guests or other family members that came over.

The table was filled with a variety of delicious food enough to feed an army. The joy radiating off of everybody as smiles were passed and laughs were heard.

"I can't wait for two more bundles of joy to join us, and bless this household even more" Mustafa spoke with great pleasure, smiling at his eldest son and his wife.

"I can't believe they are coming back today," Aaliya said smiling at everyone.

Looking around the room, she was met with different expressions of happiness and gratitude.

Nobody could believe the events that had taken place in the past month and a half.

Amar had gotten married to Zaira, spreading happiness and comfort in their lives. Together, going on a journey of two separate individual lives becoming one.

Safina had gotten engaged to Shazeb. They had done their Nikkah and are planning on doing their Bharat and Walima sometime next month.

It was safe to say that all the older kids, who were engaged had now gotten married, the past month had been absolutely chaotic for everyone, stress clearly evident on their beautiful features. As the running around for wedding clothes and for the venue and the catering had completely tired them all out.

Yet more chaoticness is about to arrive, as the Walima's have yet to be done.

"I can't believe they are about to come home, I am now officially going to be an uncle," Subhan said with happiness evident on his face, as the rest of the siblings shook their heads in excitement.

"Well, I already am an uncle but I can't wait to become an uncle for the second time," Amar said as he put Aaliya in a headlock and ruffled her scarf.

"Hey, don't harass my wife," Amir threatened lightly as everybody began laughing.

"You wife? She was my sister before that, I know her better than you!" Amar exclaimed as she stuck his tongue out at his brother-in-law Amir who did it right back.

" Ya Allah! Why did I choose to sit in between these two immature idiots!", Aaliya exclaimed as they feigned hurt looks and turned away from her, as she bursts out laughing at their reactions.

"Hey, we only get it from you" Amar teased his sister as she slapped his chest and everybody began laughing.

Khadijah tutted at her daughter's behaviour as Sadia gave her that look. Let them enjoy life it's okay. As they both began laughing with each other the atmosphere changed into a lively and beautiful one as they continued to joke around.

"Aleena how old are you?" Simra asked as she looked at Aleena who smiled at her.

"Well, when you guys first met me before Amir found out about Aaliya I was 19 but now I am 21. But it confuses everyone because apparently I don't look 21, but I am," Aleena explained as Simra smiled at her and shook her head.

"I am 20 turning 21 in a couple of months, so we are in the same year for Uni and I know we have been going to the same uni but for this semester my course has changed and guess what? I am in the same classes as you!" Simra screamed as Aleena squealed and jumped up and down hugging each other as everyone laughed at their childish behaviour.