Chapter 26-Planning?(Edited)

Amir's POV

I woke up hearing voices surrounding me, opening my eyes and turning my head slowly to my left, I found Aali with Mira sitting on her legs and touching her stomach.

I smiled and tried to not make any sudden movements as I wanted to know what they were talking about so I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep.

"Mummy, would you stop loving me when the new babies come?" I heard Amira asked as my eyes shot open to find tears pooling in the corners of her eyes.

"Amira! No I will never stop loving you, after all, you are my baby, but things might feel a bit different at first okay because they will need lots of care and attention but don't worry everyone will still love you the same," I heard Aali say as she kissed her forehead.

"Ok mummy, I will also love the babies a lot too", Mira said as she placed a kiss on her mother's pregnant stomach, feeling the babies kick.

"I think you are having two boys, mommy," Mira said as I looked at the smile on her face. I would actually love to have two sons but whatever Allah does is for the best.

"No, I think two girls," Aali said whilst rubbing her stomach.

"Boys".

"Girls".

"Boys".

"Girls".

"Boys".

"I think we are having one girl and one boy," I said after listening to their small argument.

"Daddy!" Amira screamed as she jumped onto my lap as Aali looked at me and smiled whilst raising her eyebrows but failed to do so, as I burst out laughing.

"Hello Mira princess, what time is it?" I asked her as I kissed her forehead and laughed at my question.

"Like I would know the time daddy, I'm only two" Amira sassed back at me, holding up two fingers. Wow where the hell did she get this sass from, I thought as I looked at Aali and smiled knowing where she might have gotten it from.

"Ooh, getting sassy now, are we, remember you are only two years old so act like your two and don't grow up so fast," I said to her as she sat on my lap staring at me with big wide eyes and nodding her head along to what I was saying.

"Okay then I will act like I'm two," she said as she started to scream and jump on the bed like a crazy woman. I just started at her and couldn't help laugh out loud as Aali gave me the biggest death stare ever.

"Ok, ok, I will go and stop her before she wakes up the whole household," I said as Aali just burst out laughing.

"What?" I asked her as she shook her head.

"It's nothing," she said whilst holding her stomach and the bed for support as she quickly wiped the tears from her face.

"Tell me,"

"No, it's nothing,"

"Tell me Aali,"

"No, it's nothing,"

"Aali, tell me or I will do something to you," I threatened her as she froze in her place and I evilly smirked at her.

"You do know I ain't gonna tell you nothing," she sassed at me whilst standing up and walking over to me with a smile on her face, daring me to.

"Ok I warned you girl," I said as I grabbed her waist and started to tickle her, well what else am I meant to do to a pregnant women carrying my child. Stop giving her ice cream? Well, mum's never gonna spare me then.