Chapter 9-She lives in a mansion!! (Edited)

Aaliya's POV

Leaving the building and heading towards my car, I felt as if I had left something behind but I dismissed the feeling and sat in my car. Reaching home I picked up my bag and got out of the car and picked Amira up whilst locking the car and heading towards the front door. Going into the house I quietly made my way up the stairs to the 2nd floor of my house, where my parent's and both my sister's bedrooms were, and on to the second staircase for the 3rd floor of our house and headed towards Amira's bedroom. Placing her on her bed and kissing her forehead whilst closing the door and headed towards my room.

Entering my room, the realization hit me, I left my purse in my office at work! What am I going to do now? Quickly making a small dua (prayer) to Allah I went to sleep knowing nothing is going to happen to my wallet, that contains my money, ID, driving license with other bank cards.

Little did she know what was about to happen the next morning.

********

Amir's POV

Quickly getting ready I walked to my car not forgetting to bring Aaliya's purse with me and drove off.

My eyes widened when I came upon a five-story/floor mansion that had big black and gold gates that shielded the mansion that curved around a beautiful water fountain in the middle of the front garden, almost making an upside down u shape, with beautiful flower gardens and the bushes and hedges trimmed neatly.

Not believing my eyes at the sight in front of me, I parked my car and made my way towards the front door. Ringing the doorbell, I waited patiently, as the door opened revealing a slightly shocked Aaliya.

"As-salaam wa alaikum, Miss Ahmed, I believe you left your purse in my office last night, so here it is," I said, extending my right arm out towards her.

"Wa alaikum mas salam, thank you very much I was just about to come to your office to come and get it but guess you saved me from the trouble, so thank you," she replied whilst taking her purse from my hand being careful not to touch my hand.

"Aaliya beta, who is it at the door?" I heard a voice and a lady who looked a lot like Aaliya appeared with her scarf wrapped loosely around her head.

"That's my boss Amir Shezard, Mr Shezard meet my ammi, Mrs Khadijah Ahmed," she said as her mother looked at me with wide eyes.

"Oh my you're the man that saved my granddaughter, please come in and join us in having breakfast it's the least we can do to repay you", said Mrs Ahmed as I shook my head indicating no.

"Aunty I already told you that you don't need to repay me at all and it's okay you guys enjoy your breakfast as it's family time and I don't want to interrupt it," I said whilst aunt grabbed my hand and pulled me into the house without me giving a reply.

Walking through the beautifully decorated white living room, I was led to a room just as beautiful as the living room; only the colour of the dining room was black and white.

The chatter died down as I approached the table. Everybody looked at me with shock written on their faces.

"As -Salaam wa alaikum everybody how are you because of aunty's constant requests it looks like I will be joining you guys for breakfast," I said as everybody smiled at me just as Amira came out of the kitchen with her khala (mum's sister) Ameena with a plate full of pancakes and smiled at me widely whilst putting the plate of pancakes on the table and came running towards me with her arms stretched wide open as I knelt down on the floor with my arms also stretched wide open as she came crashing into me whilst kissing my cheek.

I heard everybody coo in awe as I placed a kiss on Amira's cheek and threw her in the air and caught her as she started to laugh as I tickled her sides. I saw Mr and Mrs Ahmed, Aaliya, Amir, Ameena and Aleena all looked at me with teary eyes and smiles on their faces.

"You sure do love Amira don't you?" Amar and Ameena asked me at the same time as I have met them a few times before so I am used to it.

"Yes, I love Amira with all my heart as she is my princess," I replied as Mr and Mrs Ahmed looked at me with proud smiles on their faces and winked at me and then at Aaliya who turned her face the other way with her cheeks painted red! Wait, she's blushing! Why?

"Aaliya, why don't you give Amir a tour of the house with Amira and Amar present there and then we can have breakfast?", suggested Mr Ahmed with a look of amusement in his eyes. Aaliya looked at her brother Amar who nodded his head so I, Aaliya, Amira and Amar walked to the living room and saw the first floor which consists of a living room, a dining room, kitchen, a bathroom and a study and a separate living room for when male guests come over, also they had a basement to which they turned into bedrooms.

The second floor consists of Mr and Mrs Ahmed's bedroom, a guest bedroom, Aleena's bedroom and Ameena's bedroom that all had their own bathrooms and balconies. The third floor consists of Amar's bedroom, Aaliya's bedroom, Amira's bedroom that was connected to Aaliya's room with a small hallway in between and a guest room. Then the last floor, the fourth floor, consists of a decked out gym, a playroom/game room filled with the latest technology for the kids/adults and a cinema room with a proper cinema length TV screen.

To say I was shocked was an understatement. I can't describe how I feel right now, they have such a beautiful and grand house mashallah but they don't act like they are better than anyone else, they are really humble people.

"Mir-Mir you have to see our garden!" Amira shouted. There's more to see! I thought as I silently followed the people in front of me to a beautiful garden full of roses bushes in every single colour and a crystal blue pool was built in the middle of the garden with a set of eight chairs and a table to the right of it. I would have never thought Mr and Mrs Ahmed's family live in a house like this as everybody is so humble and kind to others no matter what race, religion or status. Their family is an example of what Islam teaches and they are proud to be Muslims.

At the far end of the garden was something that looked like a shed only that it was too big to be a shed.

"Want to go see what it is?" Amar asked, sensing my curiosity.

"Sure why not" I replied as he led the way to the room that had a screen on the outside that is a face and fingerprints identifier that allows access for people to go in and out of the room. Staring in amazement my eyes moved to the doors, that stood guarding the entrance, that opened in silence not making a sound at all.

"What is this place?" I asked as I stepped inside only to be hit with a red like substance in the middle of my chest.

"Our game room which consists of laser tag, paintballing, ice skating and a pool table, bowling alley and trampoline area," Aaliya replied whilst holding a paintball gun in her hand. I stood there stunned gaping at her.

"I didn't know you had a wild side to you," I said to her whilst she just replied,

"There's a lot you don't know about me and many sides you haven't seen," to which I started laughing along with Amar, Aaliya and Amira who were sitting on the pool table drinking from a juice carton. That's how I spent two hours ice skating, playing laser tag, paintballing and laughing with Aaliya, Amira, Amar, Aleena and Ameena. This place was WAY bigger than I thought.

We all stopped laughing when a knock was heard at the door and Amar opened it to reveal a happy yet angry looking Mrs Ahmed.

"I am glad you guys are having fun but I have been calling you a lot for the past two hours as breakfast is made and getting cold," aunty Khadijah said as we all went up to her and crushed her into a big group hug whilst apologizing one by one.

Heading towards the dining room we all sat down with Mr Ahmed who was next to Amar who was next to me and I was next to Amira who was next to Aaliya who was next to Aleena who was next to Ameena who was next to Mrs Ahmed who was next to Mr Ahmed but in a rectangular shape so we were opposite to each other as well as next to. This was the best breakfast I have ever had, apart from having Sunday breakfast with my family, as everybody was calm and laid back, laughing and talking to each other and respecting each other by not talking over each other.

I wished to be a part of this family but little did I know that wish was about to come true in the most special way possible.