Chapter One

add me on snapchat; wolfrankiebae (i add back)
• EDITED •

A/N This beautiful cover was made by Aphrodite270, go follow her! ;) And I wrote this as a 5th grader, I knew some parts are going to be pretty stupid but I'm planning on editing, I promise :)

****

Every story begins with a naive and abused girl. Some may consider me that girl but I think otherwise. Here's my story:

My name is Riley Cullen. No I'm not part of the Cullen family! In fact, I'm a werewolf.

I am part of a pack, The Red Dusk Pack. We are the strongest pack in the country or so it's said. My father was a Beta, but both of my parents died in a rogue attack. So now I'm left with my brother, Dillon. He got to inherit the position of Beta at an early age due to our father's death.

Although our supposed "power," I'm the pack pet, meaning that I always have to do everything for everyone. Almost like a maid.

I get beaten up and abused either for fun or if I fail to do something correctly the first time.

I'd say that I'm pretty used to it by now. It's no big deal.

My mate is a touchy subject for me. When and if I ever find him, I'd hope he wouldn't reject me. I'd be devastated if even my mate caused me pain. It would definitely be the last straw.

My abuse was caused more by the Alpha's son Cayden, the soon to be Alpha.

I had always felt sorry for the unlucky girl who would have the "honors" as everyone put it to mate with Cayden Williams.

I had convinced myself that he would reject her immediately. Cayden was a major player and it was pretty obvious. He would bring home one girl every night and have a "girlfriend of the week."

Unmated girls were dying to lose their virginity to him. It was repulsive, really.

Despite my slight disgust for his treatment of girls, I had a tiny crush on him.

Cayden was very tall, 6'3 maybe. All I knew was that he was definitely taller than my 5'8. He had piercing blue eyes with gold specks floating around in them. His 8-pack was always a show stopper and his skin always had a tan to it.

Looks can be deceiving, though and when it comes to Cayden Williams, never forget that. His eyes might be warm and inviting at first; friendly, even. But he'll turn into a monster. Cruel and ruthless. Care to let me explain?

****

Whore. Slut. Bitch. Worthless. Die in a hole.

Those were all the words people were screaming  at me as I made my way to my locker to get my textbook for my first period class.

I opened my locker and a note slipped out. I bent down and read it, ignoring the spit balls being thrown at me and getting stuck in my hair.

NOTE:

Why don't you go die in a hole you little slut. I wouldn't even care, Dillon wouldn't either. Shit, I wouldn't even care if you go rouge. no one will ever love you. Remember that.

- Cayden, future Alpha

END OF NOTE

Dillon was my brother. Cayden was right, not even Dillon cared about me. He was in on the abuse too, but he takes it more easier because we don't really see each other. He thought I was the cause of our parents death. But I learned to live with it. I don't even care anymore, that was 3 years ago. I felt a pain on my head, I didn't notice what was happening until I heard snickering.

I looked up and notice That Cayden pulled my hair really hard, that caused me to fall down on my butt. I held in the tears and got up. Brushing myself off. I pushed past him and ran into the girls bathroom. I barged into a stall and slid down the wall, bursting into tears. I needed to stop being a cry baby and grow a pair...

I told myself that everyday, though it's har, being bullied. What makes it worse is not having anyone to talk to about it.

After I was done with my crying fit, I was more than convinced I missed first period. Not like I cared, I had to sit next to Cayden in that class. He would not listen the first half then he would copy my notes the second half. Then he would slap me even in front of the teacher when I covered my notes to not let him see. I went up to the mirror and washed my face, retouching my makeup. Just as I lifted my head, a girl came into the bathroom. Weird, I've never seen her in this school. She looked at me and shyly waved.

"What's wrong?" She asked. I just shaked my head and picked up my stuff I was ready to open the door when I stopped myself and turned around. " You new here?" I asked her curiously.

"Yeah, my names Jaylitsa. But my friends just call me Jay." She smiled sweetly at me.

"My names Riley. Riley Cullen." And with that I pushed the door open and hurried into my second period class. I walked in and everybody's eyes immediately snapped in my direction. Chuckles filled the room as I made my way to my seat and Cayden tripped me.

"Ok, now that Ms. Cullen has finally joined us, we can start our lesson!" Ms. Waller beamed entusiastically. She was the only teacher who knew about me being bullied. So she excused me when I was late. She didn't tell the principal that Cayden bullied me because Cayden's dad, Alpha Williams donated loads of money to St. Bancroft High School, that's our school.

SKIPPING TO LUNCH

I payed for my lunch and looked around for a lunch table. Shit.

"Hey, Riley over here!"