At Jay's house!

Second period class went smoothly. Mostly because I was sitting in the back and Cayden was sitting in the front with the populars. At one point he smirked at me. What an asswhipe. I responded be rolling my eyes and looking out the window next to me. 

It was finally lunch time!! Just 2 more classes until itt's the end of the day. I was actually excited to go over to Jay's house. It was a chance to get away from the pack. The 2 classes flew by fast. By now I was in Jay's car jamming out to kiss108. We parked in the driveway of a medium sized house. It was white with black window shutters. The door was a shiny black double door, with gold designs. It was actually a nice house.

" Mom!! I'm home!!" Jay screamed  when we stepped through the double doors. "In the kitchen!" A middle aged womans voice yelled out loud. I followed Jay into the kitchen where a middle aged woman was sitting at the island. She was about 37 years old. She had light brown hair and gray eyes. 

She was wearing khakis and a light pink button down shirt. On top of that she had a navy blue blazer. The collar of the pink button down shirt was covering the collar of the blazer. I didn't get to look at her shoes but I could tell they were horrendous like her outfit. How can someone dress that bad?? Not even me, and I don't give two shits about my appearance.

 She looked kind of shocked to see me but got over it. " Helen Anderson" said the woman extending her hand to me. I shook it and smiled at her. " Riley Cullen." I said. " Well, hello Riley, I would've prepared something for you but I didn't know Jaylitsa was bringing someone home today. It's not everday that that happens." she exclaimed, shooting out of her seat and looking through the fridge. Probably looking for something to serve me.

Jay looked embarrased at the fact that her mom just told me she doesn't have any friends. But I won't judge her. I didn't have any friends either. Until Jay came along, and now I'm happy she did.

" Mom just go back to work,ok?! We can take care of ourselves" Jay sighed. "You sure?" Ms.Anderson asked. 

Jay nodded and Ms. Anderson shrugged and took a briefcase off the island and left the kitchen. We then heard a car starting and it screeching off. " My mom's a lawyer" Jay explained as she grabbed her phone from her back pocket and ordered a pizza. "What do you want to do?" She asked. I shrugged, "Prank calls?" 

"YASSS, I love those!! Do you have Cayden's number?" she asked me. I nodded. " Great!! He will reject being born after he had one of Jay's prank calls." She laughed evily. I burst out laughing. This was gonna be one hell of a night.

But I'm up for it!!