Insert stupid chapter name here!! =D

" We'll use your phone because he already knows my number" I tell Jay after we finish gobbling down the pizza. " OK!" she nods snatching the phone from her night stand. Jays room was cool. The walls were navy blue with a black carpet. All over her walls were posters of death metal rock bands and DJs like Skrillex etc..

In the middle of her room was a queen sized bed with a black bed set and a black night stand next to it. It was an emo girls dream room. I loved it. " 654-390-2148" I tell her Cayden's number. She dials the number and puts her iPhone 5s on speaker. " Hello?" I hear Cayden say. " Well hello, I'm here to tell you that you have won 1,000,000 dollars. All you have to do is go to Idaho and look for someone named Pedro. Pedro will take you to a dealer who will drive you to Mexico. In Mexico look for your name in the airport. Marco will drive you to an abandoned warehouse, there you will fight off 4 alligators and get to the cash. Are you up for it?" Jay said in a Australian accent. " Fucking kids,get a life!!" Cayden screamed into the phone and hung up.

Jay and I burst out laughing, I was dying!! I could imagine the look on Cayden's face. Our laughs were interrupted when someone opened the door. He was tall 6'3 maybe. He had light brown hair in a Zayn Malik hairstyle (with the cut on both sides). His eyes were gray and he had a nice tan. His jawline was strong and he had high cheekbones. He was hot.

" Hey keep it down" he spat at us. He then shut up when he looked at me. " Hey shut up Matt" Jay screamed at him.

" Riley this is my older brother Matt, Matt this is my friend Riley." Jay said bitterly. " Nice to meet you Riley" Matt winked at me.

" C'mon no hitting on my friend Matt!!" Jay warned. Matt rolled his eyes at Jay smiled at me and then left the room. "Sorry about him, he's an asswhipe" Jay says turning up her stereo. I laugh and think to myself. A hot asswhipe.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I have been at Jays house for 6 hours now it was time for me to leave. I jumped into the passenger seat of Jay's Camaro and zoned out.

A couple minutes later I was in the driveway of the Alphas Mansion. Sitting on the front steps was no other than Cayden. He was sending Jay a cold glare. He had on blue jeans with a white v-neck, that showed off his tan skin and toned biceps and a cigarette in between his fingers. I got out of Jays car and waved at her as she rolled down our territory.

I turned toward Cayden and my breathe hitched, i slammed into something,or should I say someone."I know that prank call was from you two, it's not funny." He said, but I already knew he had his laugh about it.

I giggled lightly and stopped myself, the smoke. I know it's weird that a werewolf has asthma but I have it. I started coughing madly. I couldn't breathe and it felt like my throat was closing up.

My knees gave out from under me. The last thing I remembered was Cayden picking me up and saying "I don't know what I would do without you". Then I completely blacked out.