Done

" Cayden get down here!!!!!!" I screamed at him as Rebecca took her first steps. I heard a curse word upstairs and Cayden came running down the stairs. We found that it was too cliché when parents recorded their child's first steps so we agreed not to do that.

" C'mon Becky, you can do it!" he encouraged as he cautiously stood  behind her in case she fell. She took little steps towards me with a enormous smile plastered on her face. When she was almost there, she fell back and landed on her butt. She let out an excited giggle and clapped her hands.

"That's my girl!!!" Cayden screamed as he picked her up and spun her around. " Come on it's time for her nap."

I got her from Cayden and carefully walked up the stairs, balancing her on my hip. When Cayden said he was gonna spoil Becky, he wasn't kidding. Her room was neon pink and had 3 chests full of toys, and all of them overflowed. She had way more clothes than she needed and was a total daddy's girl.

Whenever she cried, Cayden would be the only one to calm her down. But I didn't mind, I found it cute. I was just dreading the teenage years though. After putting her to sleep I walked back down the stairs and kneeled down to pick up her toys but Cayden stopped me. " I'll do it...go rest you and the baby need it. "

Did I mention we are having a baby boy?!?! Well....we are!! I'm due in 2 months.

" Don't you have a meeting?"

" That can wait." he waved it off and started picking up the toys and throwing it in a basket for the toys like he was playing basketball. I rolled my eyes at his immaturity and went into the kitchen to get a water bottle. " We're home!" I heard Jay scream.

I bit my lip and tried not to laugh as Cayden groaned at that. Nelly walked beside Dillon-who was carrying Devon-, and had her doll in her hand. They were planning to move out, and they were looking at the 2 available houses in the territory.

"Any luck?" I asked as Jay scowled at Cayden and ripped Nelly's doll head off and threw it at Cayden. Nelly sucked her teeth. " Mommy!!" Jay looked apologetic at her and patted her head. " Mommy will buy you a new dolly."

I shook my head at her and walked up the stair. In my room, I threw myself onto the bed and closed my eyes, drifting off to sleep.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||  ' ¤ '  ' ¤ '

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||     '       '

When I woke up, it was already the next morning. It didn't surprise me, I went to sleep at 9. I waddled into the bathroom and quickly took a shower. I brushed my teeth and changed into my clothes.

" MOM!! Gabe stole my blow dryer!!" Becky yelled. She was turning 16 today and will most likely find her mate. At the sound of that, I heard laughter from Gabe's room. I rolled my eyes and marched in there. " Give it!" I scolded, holding my hand out. He sighed and slapped my hand instead of giving me the blow dryer.

" No, give me the blow dryer!" He handed me the blow dryer and smirked as Becky came into the room with a pom-pom as her hair. It was a mess! My eyes widened as I saw 2 combs and one brush stuck in there. At that moment, Cayden also came in.

" Holy shit!!!" he screamed, making his arms into a cross when he saw Becky.

Gabe burst out laughing and smirked wider when Cayden slapped his back in approval.

My life to you!!

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||  ' ¤ '  ' ¤ '

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||     '       '

" Guys come one!" I screamed at the kids. We were on our usual camp fires tonight. Just me, Cayden, Gabe, Becky, Nelly, Devon, Jay, and Dillon.

We gathered around the fire amd started roasting our smores. We just randomly made a fire one night and started roasting smores, then we decided to do that every Wednesday night.

The fire cracked as we stared at it. Cayden pulled me closer to him amd kissed the top of my head. " I love you"

I smiled up at him and ignored the disgusted stares Gabe and Becky were giving us. Nelly and Devon staring at Jay and Dillon as they made out. " I love you too." And with that I crashed my lips onto his.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

      THE END THE END THE END

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

A/N it is officially the end of this story. I know the ending wasn't good but it was the only thing I got.Yes they got married already! :)

                                      -tacolover34