Assplugs Rule The Earth

I slammed my car door shut after parking it back into the garage. I still don't know why Derrick would follow me. I ignored the thought, thinking to myself that he's some freak that was probably dared by his friends to do that. I spent about 2 hours in the movie theaters so I didn't think that Cayden and Dillon would be back already. Well I thought wrong.

As soon as I stepped through the door, I got smacked in the chest with an egg. They were having a food fight!! I groaned and slammed my things onto the counter to get their attention. They froze and looked in my direction. Busted.

" Dammit, I thought you were out somewhere" Dillon said disappointed. " Yeah to the movies but I didn't know that the movies took 5 hours to go to and come back" I said. " What were you doing anyways?" I asked. " Since no one is here to cook lunch, we were trying to make sandwiches and then this happened" Cayden said motioning to the floor where lettuce and bread and other shit were splattered.

" You guys are cleaning this up, but you need to make me a milkshake first.. If you don't want the whole Pack to know about your immaturity ....." I commanded. I swear they were 19 years old, a Beta and Alpha and still acted like little dweebs. " I'm not cleaning this up" Cayden said trying to avoid my gaze. I laughed evilly and walked up to him, patting him on the cheek. I leaned in and whispered in his ear.

" I guess you don't want to finish what you started the first day of training, don't you?" At the memory of that his eyes widened and he pushed Dillon to the ground. " Get cleaning" he demanded as he got the broom and started sweeping. " Aye, my milkshake!!" I reminded them. They both groaned but got out the blender. I gave them commands and they got started. Life is good.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

After sitting on the island, sipping my milkshake and laughing evilly every time the boys had to clean up something gross, I got up and went up to my room. I was currently playing Piano Tiles on my phone when someone called my name. I groaned but got up anyway. It sounded like Cayden. I walked down the hall to his office where he was sitting at his desk.

" What?" I asked harshly. " Tell me why you left the territory without a guard?" He asked. " I don't know didn't feel like having a tail everywhere I went" I shot back. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. " Promise me you won't do it again, you know that Destiny is still out there. I don't know what I would do if she did anything to you" He said as he reopened his eyes. I stayed thinking for a moment. Ignoring my wolf who was howling with pride when Cayden said he worried about us.

" I promise" I said. But that was a total lie. " I know you're lying. I'm not stupid you know" he said. I sighed and turned around to walk out the door but I felt him bolt out of his seat and grab my arm. He pulled me back which caused me to slam into his chest. Tingles erupted all over my body at the sudden touch.

" Promise me" he said huskily as he backed me up into the wall. " I promise" I sighed defeated. I don't know if it was a total lie or not. He leaned in and breathed in my scent. That seemed to calm his down a little bit. " You're so beautiful" he commented. " Cayden let me go" I said. He had to get it through his thick skull. We are not a couple anymore. " Yeah but you can't deny how you feel about him" my wolf said.

" I don't feel anything towards him" I defend myself. "You want him more than he wants you" She teased. "Just accept the guy already. Yeah he lied to you, but he did that to protect you. You can see he really cares about you- us- it's not fair to have him crazy for us while you're pushing him away. He made a mistake. Everyone makes mistakes, he is not the most perfect person on earth. And you aren't either. You are lying to him too" My wolf said.

Her words did make me feel kind of bad. Every single word that she said was true. I am lying to him too. But that's because I don't want him to stress out about this. He already has so many meetings, and other stuff to take care of. I can't let him drop those things so he can find a new way to keep me safe. We all know he would do that. I snapped back to reality to find him leaning in. I did the first thing to come into mind.

I turned my head so he would kiss my cheek instead. Then I pushed him away and ran out the door. " Assplug" I muttered to myself as I slammed tp the door to my room shut. Locking it.

I jumped into the shower. That was the only place if could think clearly and make my decision. As I finished washing my hair and started washing my body, I saw things clearly now. Cayden made SHITLAODS of mistakes but he also fixed them and made everything better.

As I got out of the shower, I quickly changed into basketball shorts and a white v-neck. I blow dried my hair and ran to his office. Just as I opened it I stopped.