Jay knows EVERYTHING

We spent the rest of the day in that little cave, joking around and telling each other stuff we didn't already know. It was hitting 6:00 when we decided to leave. He drove me back to school so I could get my car. " Hey, I think I'm gonna spend the night at Jay's, OK?" I tell him. He nods and leaves the parking lot. I needed to tell Jay everything. And by everything I mean EVERYTHING. I get into my car and text her.

To: Jay the bae: Hey can I spend the night?

Jay put that name in when we swapped phones for our numbers.

From: Jay the bae to Riley Smiley😁= Sure only my brother and me is home

I decided not to text back and drove over to her place. I climbed out of my car and held my hand up to knock on the door but it already swung open and Jay jumped on me bringing us both to the floor. I laughed and we both tried to get up but that resulted in us falling again. Matt (Jays brother) went through the living room at that very moment giving us weird looks. He came to the rescue and hauled a dying Jay off of me. Then he held a hand out for me to take. I took it gratefully and he pulled me up like I was weightless. He then winked at me and ran upstairs.

"We need to talk" I say. " K, do you want something to eat?" She asks. I shake , my head and followed her upstairs when she shrugged. Her room was still the same. She pushed me onto her fluffy black beanbag and sat herself on the swing hanging from her ceiling. " What's up?"

" Cayden and I are dating..........." I say expecting her to do something crazy like jump out the window and say I'm crazy dating my past bully. But she just smirked and wiggled her eyebrows. " I knew this was gonna happen sooner or later!! I just see the way he looks at you, and how you look at him." She said dreamily looking no where in particular. " Is he a good kisser?" She asked. " JAY!!!" I screamed throwing the nearest object at her which happened to be a rubber flip flop. OUCH. I was going Dominican style with that chancleta.

" Well??" She asked again. " The best...." I say. " Hey you never told me you had a brother. He pacing around the parking lot when I was done showering. He was muttering something about you being late and how he was gonna skin you alive. But then when I stepped out of school he froze. He sniffed the air and whispered something like " maze" I don't know. But what I do know was that he came up to me and said " mine". I asked him who he was and he said your brother and then ran away. That was so weird" she explained

Jay and Dillon were mates?!?!?!?! YASSSSSS!! Feel sorry for him, he would have to explain everything about werewolves. That was a tough job. I didn't want to be there when Jay started screaming and bombarding Dillon with questions. Oh I pity him.