The Future

3 YEARS LATER:

" Nelly don't run with scissors!!" Jay screamed after her 3 year old daughter, Nelly. It turns out that a couple of days after the war, Jay found out that she was pregnant. And she is having another one in a couple of weeks. Ms. Anderson wasn't too happy to know that her daughter decided not to go to college just so she could live with her boyfriend.

Then get pregnant at the age of 18, but she came around to the idea. In around 6 months Jay and Dillon were going to get married. Cayden and I on the other hand, not any time soon. We have been trying to have a baby but...nothing. Cayden thinks that I just can't have babies, I know he's sad about that theory but he tries not to show it.

" We're home!!!!!!!!!" I hear Cayden scream from the foyer of the house. Then I hear shuffling and chuckles as Dillon comes into the living room with Cayden in a headlock. I shake my head and roll my eyes at their immaturity. Dillon walked over to Jay amd squatted down to her stomach.

He started rubbing it and saying goofy stuff to it, making Jay giggle. I watched in envy. I guess Cayden noticed because he came over to me and gave me an apologetic smile. I smiled back and put my head on his shoulder. He kissed the top of my head and pulled me closer.

" Uncle Cayden!!!!!" Nelly screamed when she ran back into the living room. "Hey Trumpet" Cayden said as he picked her up and placed her on his lap. Trumpet was Cayden's nickname for Nelly because she made a lot of noise. She giggled and started braiding Cayden's hair.

He tried to get her to stop but she slapped his hand away. I burst out laughing at that and the fact that Cayden's hair was now a tangled mess on top of his head. Nelly turned to me and smiled her toothless smile. " Can I do your hair aunt Riley?" She asked innocently.

"Yes you can" Cayden said as he peeled her off of him amd placed her on my lap, running a hand through his hair. Nelly started tugging on my hair. "Nelly no, go do daddy's hair!!" I whined. She nodded eagerly and jumped on Dillon's back. Cayden grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs to our room.

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD, NOT GONNA MAKE IT TOO DIRTY..............CUZ THAT WOULD BE AWKWARD :P

He closed the door and pushed me to the bed. " Cayden I'm not in the mood" I whined. He ignored me and started sucking on the spot where my mark was supposed to be. We wanted to get married before he marked me but the dumbass won't ask the fucking question.

He trailed kisses up my jaw line to my lips where he gave me a passionate kiss, his hands snaking around my waist pulling me impossibly closer.

I started grinding my hips on his which earned a growl from him. To tease him, I ran a hand up and down his length. He growled again and pulled away. " You are gonna get punished for that you know" he smirked, his eyes darkening. "Bring it on Alpha"

Cayden slowly pulled my shirt over my head and threw it to the corner of the room. He licked his lips when he looked down at my chest. That is when the self consciousness kicks in. I bit my bottom lip and tried to look away. He growled and lifted my chin. " You are beautiful in every single way, you're perfect".

I looked up at him and smiled.

I literally ripped his shirt off of him and threw it to the same corner my shirt was in. " Getting a little excited aren't we now?" He smirked. I rolled my eyes and flipped us around so I was on top of him now in a straddle position. I purposely fiddled with his belt until he groaned and took it off himself.

I laughed at his impatience and undid his pants, sliding them off and throwing them over my shoulder. He flipped us over again and undid my pants. He then trailed his hands down to my thighs and started rubbing them, getting closer and closer to my *cough*.

-------------------------------------

After 5 make out sessions and 8 teasing sessions, I was sliding off his boxers after I was completely naked. He positioned his tip in my center and then pushed his whole length in, which was HUGE. It didn't hurt as much like my first time did.

" Faster" I moaned as he followed my command and slammed into me harder and faster.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()

Cayden slipped out of me and laid down next to me, panting. "If that didn't work then I don't know what will......." He said more to himself than to me. I gave him a peck and fe back into my place. He snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me closer.

##########################

A/N

13K!?! 13k!?! Someone pinch me know!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!! :)

Ok, so this chapter was extremely awkward for me to write, true story bruh. LOL

And this story is coming to an end....almost. About 5 chapters left, idk.

AGAIN THANK YOU!!

VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW (i follow back ;)