"""""--"""""--"""""--"""""--""""""--"""""

"That's great!!!" he screams, giving me a genuine smile. "Then why did you look scared?"

"I don't know, it's just that-are we ready to be parents? I mean I haven't really thought about it until now..." He said, deep in thought. " Well we have 3 months to prepare ourselves then" I said. Since it was and Alpha's child, it only took 3 months instead of the normal 9 months humans do. Beta child's also takes 3 months. Any other werewolf takes 5 months.

"Yeah, you're right" he said, picking me up and spinning me around in circles, I squealed and held onto his shoulders, scared to fall. Then he put me down and crouched down to my stomach. He whispered something to it. And if I wasn't a werewolf, I wouldn't be able to hear it. " No matter what, daddy will always love you."

I smiled down at him. " Names?" he asked as he got up again. " If it is a girl then we should name her Leia" " And if it's a boy, Jace. Cayden said while lying me down on the bed. He laid down next to me and snaked his arms around my waist. I didn't even bother changing my clothes. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

The next morning, I looked to my right and saw Cayden next to me. His arm was tightly wrapped around my waist, making it hard for me to get up. I threw it off of me and yawned. I waddled to the bathroom and stripped my clothes, hopping into the shower. After my usual morning routine, I went back into my room and changed.

I was just in my undergarments when the door flew open. So I did the first thing that came to mind when I saw that that person wasn't Cayden. I screamed. Cayden jumped out of bed and growled in warning, though the person standing there was Will, Cayden's third. He looked slightly embarrassed, but scared at the same time. Will looked at me with huge eyes, but he let them wander my body.

Cayden's eyes turned pitch black of anger and he started shaking, he let out the most ferocious, loud, and animal-like growl I have ever heard. He quickly handed me a towel and pushed me behind him. "What is your reason for barging in here? It better be good if you want to live.." he said, calming down a little when I started rubbing small circles oh his back.

" I am so sorry Alpha, Ms. Otis's daughter got found. I was ordered to inform you." Will said bowing his head. "Well, that's great for Ms. Otis but that still gives you no good reason to barge into my room then eye rape my mate and your Luna. I will catch up with you later. You are dismissed."

When Will left, Cayden sighed and faced me, burying his face in my neck. Smelling my scent to calm himself and his wolf. " I have to go. Don't get into any sort of trouble." he said sternly. He gave me a peck, them crouched down amd gave my stomach a peck.

He left into the bathroom probably to go shower. I went on and changed into Hollister sweatpants, and a knitted sweater that had a rose on the front. Then I slipped on my tan UGGS, blow dried my hair and went to visit Jay. When I got into her hospital room, she had Devon in her arms and was cradling him.

" Did Dillon come to visit yet?" I asked her. " Yeah, he snuck in last night after you visited, and he came this morning too." I took a seat next to her bed and looked at her expectantly. "Can I hold him?" I asked softly as she sung a soft lullaby to him. This is the first time I have ever seen Jay not be a fucking weirdo. She looked happy amd complete.

Jay handed him to me carefully and smiled as I rocked Devon back and forth. " You are gonna be a great mother. Don't worry, I can basically smell the dread off of you and I ain't no werewolf!" she snapped. Yep, the old Jay is back. I laughed and thanked her.

"So,how did the Dip-thong take it?"

"He was so happy. I have never seen him so alive before."

" That happens when you're gonna be a parent I guess." she said channel surfing through the TV. " Oh shit, I missed Botched!!" she screamed, referring to the TV show. I shook my head at her left as she kept hitting her head against the red button.

On my way back home, I felt the nausea kicking in. I ran into the downstairs bathroom and hurled up my small breakfast that consisted of a juice box. This was not how I want to spend the next 3 months. But I was still happy for the baby.