Trapped

I woke up to a huge headache and a pain in my wrist and ankles. "Well, well look who's awake" A deep husky voice screamed taunting me. I focused my eyes around the room. It was dark and was made of rotten,black bricks. It was just a normal cell.

There was the iron bars as usual but there was a guy sitting in a plastic chair in the corner. All I smelled was rogue all over. The guy stood up and grabbed my wrist roughly. This was when I noticed that my wrist and ankle were handcuffed in chains. He unlocked them amd pulled me to my feet. He unlocked the iron door and pulled me with him up a set of old wooden stairs.

We came up to a pretty modern house. He led me to an office. He knocked and didn't wait for the other person to answer as he threw me into the office and locked the door before I got any ideas. Unlikely.

"Sit" Destiny said, motioning to a chair in front if her desk. I scoffed and took a seat, my ass hurt and the chair looked comfortable. " I believe you want an explanation" she said rather seriously. "You think??" I asked sarcastically.  "Very well" she nodded.

When did she get all wise? I wouldn't fall for that bullshit if my life depended on that. "Cayden and I made a deal. He ignores you and cheats or you and his pack get killed. He agreed right away, he actually cares you know? When you found out about our conversation, the deal was automatically over. So I send my men to kidnap you, and we wiped out half of your pack. Thanks to the Rogue Starlight Pack in Hong Kong China. They let us have some of their weapons. Now we need all we need to do us send Cayden message, you are gonna be screaming like your in pain. He is gonna have a bigger reason to find you. When he finds us, which I will 100%guarantee he will, we will kill him and then kill you too seeing as you will be useless by then.." she explained.

I stayed there frozen in my seat. "So your doing this because.........." I asked confused. "Beacuse I want revenge, I told you to never go after Cayden, he was mine. But you ignored me. Now, not only you will have to pay,but the people you love will have to pay too" she smirked.

Jay. Dillon. Cayden.

"You hurt any of them, I will make sure I make it out of here alive and stick your words down your throat and pull them out through your ass" I muttered angrily, it almost coming out as a growl. What can I say? Jay influenced me.

"My, my I'm terrified...." she joked. I rolled my eyes and bit my lip trying to stop myself from saying how ridiculous she looked right now. "Josh, get her 'outa here!!" she screamed. The guy from the cell, who I'm guessing was Josh, pulled me roughly down to the cell again.

He handcuffed me and locked the door. I sighed and looked around, what to do???? I could only stand up and walk 2 feet until I got pulled back by the chains. I wondered what Cayden was doing. And how Jay is reacting, oh shit I would want to be there seeing her reaction.

Before I went to sleep on the worn out mattress in the corner, Josh pushed a plate under the bars to me. I picked it up and ate. It was mashed potatoes and peas. At least they weren't feeding me shit.....

Josh then rolled a water bottle under and left me in the dark, thinking of how stupid I was to just jump out like that. Because of me, lives of my own Pack members were lost. Mates, families, husbands,fathers,mothers, wives, and possibly even children. Because of me. I let out a sob and cried myself to sleep. What a stupid bitch am I?

%%%%%Cayden's POV

I was not gonna sleep until I found her. I was just fighting a rogue when I heard a howl of pain, but it was Riley. I left the rogue and followed and the cries. By the time I got there, I saw Riley being dragged away by 2 rogues. I ran after them but another attacked me. By the time the rogue was dead, Riley or the 2 rogues weren't anywhere in sight.

I immediately ran back to the fight. A couple of our Pack member's body (maybe 6)  was laying limp, but in my eyes there was more rogues dead than anything I have ever seen. Every wolf I stepped over or walked around. Rogue.

I met up with Dillon and guided the rest of the survivors to the Pack house. I left some to burn the rogue bodies and clean up our Pack member's bodies so we could see if they were dead or not, and prepare them for burial. Once we got to the Pack house, I went to the Alpha Mansion Dillon following. I went to my room and shifted, pulling on sweatpants and a shirt.

No time for showers.

I walked to my office where Dillon, and the strongest pack warriors were waiting for me. They bowed there heads in respect, I nodded my head at them and sat down. "We are going to find Riley and kill every rogue in the way. Starting with Destiny" I told them.

They nodded approvingly with a look of determination in their eyes.

%%%%Jay's POV (Didn't expect that didn't you!?!?)

Those mothafucking rogues took my best friend!?!?? Oh Imma go Godzilla on them bitches. Dillon came into our room after having a meeting with annoyance (Cayden). He stripped to his boxers and went into bed next to me. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer.

"Dil? I'm not sleepy...." I said. "Well I am, go to sleep Jay" he grunted. I sighed and sang a lullaby to myself.

"I like milkshakes and pineapples. Cayden is a jackassed, cocky conceited, dickhead!!!

Dillon is a serious asshole. And Riley is uhh....Riley??

Creamcheese with lollipops taste goo-"

"Shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard Cayden scream from his room. See this is why I hate that asswipe. I got out of bed and hurried to his room. I swung the door open and grabbed the nearest object. That was my strategy. The closest object was a belt.

A smirked appeared on my face as I beat Cayden with it. He growled and glared at me. "What the fuck was that for!?!?!?!" he screamed. I shrugged and dropped the belt. "Next time, don't tell me to shut up!!" I scream at him over my shoulder. On my way back to my room, I sing the lullaby extra loud to annoy him  He grunts and closes the door. That little jerkoff.

A/N

Lol I had to add a POV on Jay, I don't think I'm the only one who wanted to know what happened in that mind of hers.