.......^.^.......

I knocked on the door of apartment 5A. Jay threw the door open and squealed when she saw me. "I thought you were never gonna come!!" She screamed. I smile and step into the hallway as Jay holds the door open for me. "Sorry,I got held up by the king of dicks".

"Who?" She asks. " Chris, he kissed Dana and didn't plan on telling me. Then he started acting all possessive over me and said I couldn't hang out with Cayden anymore. So I broke it up right there." I sighed.

" That little-" Jay got cut off when Chris came in through the door looking around frantically. When his eyes met mines he relaxed a little and walked over to me." We need to talk, it's not what it looks like" He pleads."There is nothing to talk about Chris. It's pretty obvious you cheated and you didn't have any intentions on telling me. And you can't tell me who to be friends with either" I say as I walk to the couch and sit down.

Matt walks into living room with a can of soda. " Hey guys!" He says as he gives Jay a side hug. Jay scowls at him and pushes him away.

---------------------------------------------------- Skipping to end of visit------------------------------------------------------

I waved at Matt from the front of his apartment as Jay drives us home. "I still can't believe Chris said that. I thought you guys were actually gonna last" She stated, swerving from lane to lane on the highway. " Jay stop it!!" I scream over the screeching of the tire. I pull on my seat belt and hold onto the door handle tightly. Jay laughs and drives faster. This bitch is gonna kill us.

We soon pull into the opening of the forest. She drives slower down the dirt path until she stops at the gates of the territory. She opens the windows to greet James, the gate keeper he nods at us and opens it up for us. She drives down the gravel path and stops in front of the Alpha mansion. We get out, instead of following her into the mansion, I go the opposite way to the Pack house.

I walk down to the basement once inside. I knock on Cayden's door. Dr. Nelson opens it and welcomes me in. He then leaves us time to ourselves. I got to admit, it was probably gonna be awkward with what happened this morning. Of course I wasn't going to kiss him this morning. When I step in, Cayden is texting someone on his phone. His head snaps up when he sees me.

He puts his phone on the table next to him and smirks. " Dr. Nelson said I will be healed in one hour."He smiled at me. " That's great!" I beam at him, taking a seat at the end of his bed. " I'm still waiting for that kiss you know. And this time you don't have a boyfriend " he smirked. "H-how do you know?" I asked him in disbelief. " C'mon I could literally hear them smacking lips upstairs".

" I'm not kissing you either way....." I respond looking anywhere but his eyes. If I did, I wouldn't hesitate to kiss him. " We'll see......" He said more to himself then to me.

I spent the next hour talking to Cayden about some of the things he missed. When I saw him getting up from his bed, I looked at him confused. He took off the bandage from his chest. I smiled at him as I realized that he has finally healed. I followed him upstairs. When everybody saw their Alpha up and moving, they couldn't help but cheer.

It has been a little moody in Pack house.

He walked to the Alpha mansion ignoring everyone. I haven't seen him for 30 minutes. I think he went to go shower. I was currently in my room watching Sam and Cat. You are never too old to watch that show. Cayden came into the room. His hair was damp from the shower and he was just in boxers. I couldn't see the whole in his chest anymore. He had that all too familiar smirk on his face.

" What so you want Cayden?" I asked him. Almost expecting him to hit me. But instead he walked up to me and smashed his lips into mines. He pushed us back onto my bed. I didn't react at first but the sparks were impossible to ignore. I wrapped my arms around his neck and tangled my fingers in his hair. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I granted right away.

I wrapped my legs around him and flipped us over so I was straddling him. I moved my hips slowly on his, earning a growl from him. I felt his ' Little Buddy' between my legs. I felt my cheeks heat up at that. We pulled away needing air. He put his forehead against mine and smirked. " I told you I would get that kiss"

He growled. " You are mine and only mine".