Same Old Cayden

7 months later-----------------

Jay knows about our existence. At first she didn't believe us, then we had to shift and she lost it. She bombarded us with questions and made me stay up late with her on the phone talking about hot Alphas.

It's been 7 months. The first month Cayden tried to talk to me but I ignored him. He eventually gave up hope and started playing girls again. And worst of all, the abuse came back. The pack didn't do it as much, but Cayden's close friends did. Dillon didn't do it anymore. He doesn't even know it's happening.

At least I still didn't have to do chores.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

I woke up Thursday morning and took a shower. I went into my room and changed into black skinny jeans, red Doc Martens, and 1D hoodie. I wrapped my neon pink beats around my neck and straightened my hair. I put on lip gloss and headed downstairs.

I looked through the pantry. I sighed and decided to make cheese omelets. I made 2 with bacon and toast. I sat at the table with a can of sprite and dug in. Don't tell me, I know sprite in the morning is unhealthy but I love that bullshit!!

Cayden strolled into the kitchen. He looked freshly showered but had a different scent to him. A girl scent. Though that happened every morning. A new scent could be smelled on him every hour. His hair was damp and matted on top of his head, and was messy. Giving him a sexy look. His piercing blue eyes held lust in them as he looked at me. But his actions spoke otherwise as he scoffed and pushed me off the chair.

I winced as my face made contact with the cold tiled floor. I heard a knock on my door. I quickly got up my mood changing. I was going on a date today. Since Cayden went along and had girlfriends, I thought I might move on too. Matt's friend Chris is really cool, at first we were just friends. But then we started seeing each other more. And I guess you could say we were a thing.

I opened the door and Chris stood there smiling. I hugged him standing on my tippy toes and invited him inside. He was really tall, 6'2 maybe. But way taller than me. Not taller than Cayden though. His eyes were hazel brown. And his hair was sandy brown. He had a milli-watt smile.

I pulled Chris into the kitchen. Cayden didn't know about him, so guess what was his reaction. "Who are you?" he growled annoyed eyeing our holding hands. "Chris, Riley's boyfriend" he said smiling at Cayden. Cayden just rolled his eyes, but you could see the jealousy in them.

I quickly finished my breakfast and followed Chris out to his car. I got in the passenger seat and he drove off. I woke up pretty late, it was already 2 in the afternoon. I turned on the radio and turned it back off as country music started playing. Yuck.

I didn't really use my beats I just left it on my neck for decoration you could say. So I took out normal headphones and plugged it into my phone. I went on my iTunes playlist and listened to music while Chris drives us to wherever the hell we were going.

As the first song started playing, I heard a faint voice in the back of my head: "You may think your life is perfect with your little boyfriend, but I'm gonna make sure your life is a living hell".Cayden.I ignored it and decided to enjoy myself today.

((((((((Cayden's POV))))))))

I didn't mean any of those words. But Destiny did. Even though I kicked her out, she has been sending me notes, her rogue friends were spying on Riley and the only way to stop them from hurting her was to hurt her myself. It made my wolf angry but I didn't have a choice. I had to keep my pack safe.

They also threatened a war. The rogues are coming up with new ideas, and have imported some modern weapons from the rogues in Asia. Those weapons could kill any living thing from 200 feet away. I wasn't going to risk my pack getting wiped out for something I couldn't handle myself.

The point is, as long as Riley and my pack is safe, I will keep a player, for Riley and my pack's sake. Destiny is loving this though. The first couple of weeks I got the notes, Dillon and I and some of the best pack warriors set off to find the pack of rogues and wipe them out, but we didn't have any luck.

I tried to explain to Riley what happened that night, but then I got the notes. Destiny said that she was positive that Riley would take me back if I explained so she said to ignore her and keep on abusing her, then Riley will move on and Destiny will have a chance to be with me.

I can't believe she went through all this trouble just for me. Like this bitch needs a water bottle 'cause she is thirsty. We all know Destiny and I will never happen. Impossible. Just try telling her that though. After "Riley forgets about me", I have to date mark Destiny and announce her as Luna of the Red Dusk pack.

)#---#-#%-Riley's POV/#-#:#:#;

We made it. We were at SkyZone?

Why here though? As if reading my mind, Chris told me. " I like trampolines, and you like jumping. There wasn't any other place that could possibly be better than this". I smiled at him. He knew me so well. More than Cayden knew me, and he has known me since when I was born. Like geez.

We checked in and were jumping and having fun. I jumped into the foam pit. I giggled as Chris picked up a foam block and threw it at me. It hit my head and bounced off.

2 hours later, Chris wanted to leave. "I know this great diner where they. make the best cheeseburgers" He informs me as we get into the car.  I nod my head and once again listen to music until 10 minutes later we pull up at a little diner. The outside was a pale pink and had an 80's look. The inside looked even more 80's. The seats were pale blue leather. And the booths were wooden.

Chris and I sat at a booth. A waitress came up to us. "What drinks would you like?" she asked. "Sprite" I say.

"Coke" Chris says after me. When she leaves, giving us time to look over the menu Chris laughed at me. "You would pick Sprite.." He says. I chuckle amd shake my head.

The waitress comes back with our drinks and asks us what we want. I end up getting the same thing as Chris. A double cheeseburger with bacon. After we finish Chris drives me home. Before I get out of the car, he grabs my wrist and pulls me back, and smashes his lips onto mine. I kiss back not wanting to be rude, although the kiss was soft and gentle, I didn't feel the sparks or butterflies in my stomach that I feel when I kiss Cayden.  I didn't feel the tingles erupting around my body either. I just felt too normal, and too simple. The kiss felt wrong.

Before he got any ideas and took it too far, I pulled away and thanked him. When I was walking up the path to the Alpha mansion, I noticed Cayden was standing there the whole time 10 feet away from the car going over some paperwork with Dillon. My cheeks got red and my face heated up.

I could see the pure angriness, sadness,irritation, and hurt in Cayden's eyes and face. When I caught him staring, he snapped his head back to the folder he was holding. I thought he actually cared about what was happening with Chris and I. But I was proven wring when Chole, his on and off girlfriend jumped on him.

He smiled down at her, like he used to do to me..........

She kissed him square on the lips, soon that peck turned into a make out session. Dillon left awkwardly. I ran up to my room before I broke out crying, I still loved Cayden. Too bad he doesn't feel the same way. I called Jay. She was planning to move into the Alpha Mansion. Cayden refused it at first, his fake hate for Jay still remained. Though we all knew way down that he actually thought she was funny and he would want to be her friend.

"I went on my date with Chris" I heard a squeal and the line went dead. 4 minutes later Jay ran into my room. "Tell me the deets!!!!!!" she screamed like a complete maniac. I laughed and told her everything. Even the Cayden incidents. And the kiss.