Never pull a door that says push......!

"Hello beautiful" he said winking at me. " What do you want?"

"You" he added triumphantly.

Cocky much? I scoffed and faced forward again, listening to the principles speech. Halfway through, his hands found their way to mine. That mothafucking spark went off again. I tried to pull my hand away but he gripped it tighter. "Stop it!" I whisper- yelled at him.

" Why?" He grinned. " Because I rejected you and I don't want you to hold my hands." I snapped at him. " look, I can prove to you that I can be a great guy if I wanted to be one."

" And what are you hoping to get out of that if you prove yourself to me?"

" That you will take me back." He said sincerely. " We both know that will never happen. Just please forget about me."

"How can I forget about you when I've already fallen for you? It's not that easy."

" If I could do it, then you can do it too." I shot back. He opened his mouth to say something but got cut off by Mr. Hawken (principle) telling us to go to first period class. I jerked my hand away from his and slung my bag over my shoulders, pushing past him on the way out. That douchebag, thinking he can just hurt me, then expect me to accept him. Not even when pigs fly would I accept him.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

When I got home I immediately started making dinner. I felt a pair of arms go around my waist from behind. I jumped up and turned around. "What are you doing?" Cayden asked me, obviously trying to keep in his laughter. "Cooking dinner for the pack" I said trying to get away from him. " Why?"

"Because, it's my job. I'm basically the packs maid remember?"

" Who said you are"

" You guys, you never clean your rooms and expect me to do it. I always have to cook dinner because you lazy asses can't do it. I have to prepare your baths because you lazy asses can't do it. I have to do everything for you guys because you can't do it!!!!!!!" I yelled exasperated. I wasn't the only one surprised with my new confidence and tone because when I looks up, Cayden looked like he has seen a ghost. I heard yelling from the living room and my brother came into room with his friend Marcus. They were both sweaty, it was obvious that they were on territory patrol. They bro-hugged Cayden and went to the fridge to look for water bottles. Marcus picked up a knife and threw it at me, hitting me in the arm, HARD. He used his werewolf strength so it made the real hit feel 1,000 times harder.

I fell to the ground holding my arm and the blood coming out of it. I heard a growl and the sound of shuffling. " I'm sorry, what have I done?" The voice sounded like Marcus's voice. I turned around and saw Cayden almost killing Marcus. " Next time...........think twice about hurting my mate!!" Cayden said threw gritted teeth. " Mate? I didn't know she was your mate. Please forgive me.!" I heard Marcus beg.

" Fine, next time I will make sure you get your limbs ripped off one by one."

When I was sure Dillon and Marcus left the room. I turned around again and saw Cayden's pissed off expression. Once his eyes met mines, his face softened. He walked up to me and bent down examining my arm. " Let's take you to Dr. Nelson" he said carrying me bridal style. It felt comfortable, warm, and safe in his arms just like I belonged there. I buried my head in his chest and inhaled, his scent was woodsy with a little hint of cologne. And not the cheap cologne either!!

As he was walking across the hall I looked up into his eyes. It was really weird, even thought they were blue, they had a hint of gold in it, I have never seen anything as weird as that in my while entire life.They were beautiful. " Like what your seeing?" He asked waggling his eyebrows. " Please, I've seen better!!" I scoffed. he chuckled and opened the door revealing an over stressed Dr. Nelson.

He was attending some of the pack warriors who got attacked be rogues 2 weeks ago. He hasn't had a break ever since.