Meeting the Parents. " Bish whet?"

Shout out to Aphrodite270!! She made a new cover to my book. And honestly my old cover was shitty. Thank you again Aphrodite270!! :)

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

1 month later, I already had a medium sized bump. I was bummed because I couldn't wear my hoodies, they were too small and tight for my stomach. And every morning I had to throw up. Dr. Nelson told us that the baby was a girl.

" I am gonna spoil her.." Cayden said one day. We were just lounging around bed. " Really?" I asked

raising and eyebrow. "Yeah, she's gonna be a total daddy's girl. But not a bitch." I burst out laughing at what he said. "You're incredible...."

He leaned in and gave me a long kiss. Then pulled away, looking like he was having a mind link conversation. "Gotta handle someone at the border." He sighed. Lately, there has been a lot of problems at the border. But just humans passing by.

I don't know why though. We are really deep in the woods. But they mean no harm and they are not hunters so Cayden asks them a couple of questions and then he lets them pass.

Cayden got off from the bed, and pulled on his shirt. "Be careful." I scream after him as he runs out of the room. I decided to go bother Jay. I held onto the nightstand as I slowly got off from the bed. She was jumping on her bed and screaming at her TV.

" Shut up!!" I pushed her off the bed and she landed on the floor with a 'thud'. " Motherfuck-" she cut herself off when she noticed what she was about to say. Nelly walked in on one of Jay's storm of bad words. Then she started started saying them around the house. So Dillon made Jay cut off on swearing. (A/N This actually happened to me with a 2 year old :p).

§§§§§§§§¥¥¥¥¥£££€€€$$$$μμμμμμμμ쬬¬¬¬¬¬¬ГГГГГГГ°°°¤¤¤¤¿¿¿¿¿¿©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©

The next morning, I was supposed to meet Cayden's parents. You must be thinking: "How the hell do you not know the boy's parent after 3 years. And you basically got to see them everyday when you were younger."

Well here is the answer. After Cayden's dad gave up the Alpha position, him and his wife decided to move to Ireland. They had a good friend there and they accepted them in his pack. And when I was younger, I just did the chores for them so I wouldn't get a beating. They never really took time to personally know me. But today they are back to visit.

Cayden's moms name is René and his dad is Emmanuel. They were actually really nice. They did not seem to notice who I was. I wanted to keep it like that.

"Tell us exactly how you guys met?" Mrs. Williams asked. I looked at Cayden, waiting for him to answer. I have been answering every question, it's his turn now. He sighed but told her. "I was coming back from territory patrol and went to the kitchen for dinner, Riley was the only one in there cleaning up. And you know what happened next." He told his parents annoyed.

It seemed like he didn't really liked them.

" Why was she cleaning up dinner, she is the Beta's sister!" His moms asks Cayden. I looked down embarrassed. Cayden would tell them the reason and then they would remember me as the girl who cleaned up their room and made them dinner and got abused by everyone else.

They would know that I am his mate. That girl.

Cayden opened his mouth to speak then closed it when he glanced at me. " No reason in particular, she just willingly volunteered that night.."

His parents nodded but looked suspiciously at me. " Well, are we gonna be grandparents or not?" René beamed, breaking the awkward silence. " Yes." I forced a smile up at her. " Oh really now? A boy or a girl?" Emmanuel asked, suddenly interested in the topic. He doesn't talk a lot. But has been sending me suspicious looks during this.

" It's a girl, dad" Cayden said. Mr. Williams looked disappointed but then tried to hide it.

*                                    *

                   *                                      *

" Do you even like your parents?" I asked Cayden as we laid in bed. " No, they expect me to be this perfect Alpha and person. And they ask too many questions. It just gets so annoying sometimes.." He growled angrily.

I shook my head and tried not to laugh. He has no shame.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx