Forget the Place it All Started

" Riley Cullen" I heard Jay scream and a few murmurs as I reached the stage. I took my diploma and held it tightly in my hand. I smiled into the crowd and walked off stage. Jay had already gotten hers. She had a speech but got kicked off stage halfway through it. This was it: " Dear motherfuckers and parents, I am happy to say that I'm not gonna miss any of you, and I'm happy I finally get out of this hell hole. I am proud of myself, I have accomplished high school. Now time to conquer college.......... That's where all the hot boys at!!! ' Cause let's just say none of the guys at this school are cute. I just came here to get my diploma and get my ass 'outa here, so again bye MOTHA-"

Mr. Hawken ( Principal) cut her off by snatching the microphone from her and giving her a disapproving look. Jay gave him the " What did I do?" look. Parents were giving her dirty looks. Others were laughing like all of the students were. I was already dying by the time she got onto stage. She smacked off Mr. Hawken's wig before giving her speech.

" Cayden Williams" I looked to my left as Cayden walked up onto stage and took his diploma. He then went back to his seat and patiently waited for the next name to me called.

;((;()(;()((;();()((()(((;;((;;(

We did it. We finally got out of hell. So, we decided to celebrate. Cayden wanted to throw a party. We all agreed immediately. Why not? What could go wrong? We sent some of the older pack members to buy us red solo cups, chips,beer,vodka and other stuff definitely not legal for us to take. When the party was about to start Jay and I headed upstairs to my room. I showered and put on my dress while Jay showered. My dress was a pale peach color. It wasn't slutty but it was short just a couple inches above my knees. It hugged my body perfectly and showed off my curves. The top was strapless and hugged my upper body like a belt.

But the bottom spilled out in a puffy way. It had some gold spirals in the puffy part of the dress. I paired it with black high heels. I curled my hair and parted it in the middle. I put on some lip gloss and waited for Jay. She came out with her hair in a towel and underwear and bra. Awkward. I turned around. She laughed. " You can turn around now" she said. I turned around and surely she was there with a plain black dress and red high heels. I blow dried her hair. And brushed it down. She put on red lipstick. We sprayed perfume on and walked downstairs.

I made my way towards Cayden, he was sitting on the couch with his friends from school. Dillon was next to him with a worried expression on his face. I walked up to Cayden. He looked at me and his eyes turned black.

I smirked and stood in front of him. " You look beautiful" he whispered lowly in my ear as he sat me on his lap. I nodded. They went back to their conversation about cars or something. I turned towards Dillon. "What's wrong?" I asked him. " I'm telling her tonight" he said nervously.

You didn't have to be Albert Einstein to know he was gonna tell Jay about us. Wolves.

I patted his back and squealed as my shit came on. First of the year equinox came on. Who would recommend that to the DJ though? Nobody that I knew of liked dubstep, except.....Jay.

I looked up at the DJ booth, Jay was there grinning at me. I burst out laughing. The DJ was trying to move her out of the way and get back his headphones but she kept slapping his hand away.

" Let's dance!!" I scream at Cayden, not wanting to miss the song. " I'm pretty sure the guys would like to spend time with me. It's been awhile. Right guys?" He asked his friends nervously. " Go right ahead, please your girl" one of them said. I think his name was Andrew. The rest of his friends snickered . Cayden glared daggers as I pulled him away to the dance floor. If looks could kill.

I started moving along to the music. Cayden just stood there like a lamp post. I rolled my eyes and tried to get him to dance but he just groaned. " Call 911 NOW!!!!!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs. Still nothing from him.

A smirk spreads across my lips as my other shit comes on. Loyal West Coast version by Chris Brown. I turn my back on Cayden and started grinding against him. I heard him groan. I smiled at that and pressed harder into him. I felt a bulge against the back of my leg. I blushed a deep red and thanked god that it was dark.

I didn't get him to dance, but I did get something that night. Not like I wanted it.

The party was more alive by now. More people were getting drunk by the moment. I was currently in the kitchen getting some soda with Jay. We were talking about her speech. It was still funny to me. Like hilarious!!! I excused myself and went to find Cayden.

I haven't seen him in 2 hours. I walked around a couple making out And trip over another couple. After searching the pool outside, the living room, and all rooms downstairs I go upstairs. All I found in the rooms downstairs were couples making out. Some even having sex in there. Ok maybe only 1 couple but still I wish I could pull out my eyeballs.

I walked into a hallway and the scene in front of me breaks my heart into tiny pieces. Cayden and that slut. Full make out session. He wasn't even pushing her away. Sober or drunk I was going to beat his ass.

I cleared my throat. My vision started to get blurry because of the tears. Though I could still see Cayden's pained face as I turned around. He grabbed my wrist. "Let me explain" he pleaded.

" How many times are you gonna hurt me?" I ask him, my voice cracking. He doesn't respond just gives me that pleading look with his eyes. I get my wrist out of his grasp and run away. Cayden hot on my tail. But before I ran I couldn't miss that smirk the slut gave me. As she mouthed " Revenge".

Destiny won.