The Truth Don't Hurt

I woke up to someone shaking me awake. I looked up at an impatient Jay. "C'mon it's our turn to shower!!" She screams at me. " You fell asleep while we were waiting. I don't know why though it was only 10 minutes. Are you that tired?" She asks going into one of the free showers. I followed behind going into the shower next to hers. That was the only one open. " I just have been having problems sleeping at night" I lied. This was all just a big dream Cayden didn't reject me after I accepted him. I would go back to being his friend after this no more.......

I finished showering and got out leaving Jay behind. I said goodbye to her and went to the parking lot. The only cars left was Jay's car, my car, and some of the other girls cars, and unfortunately Cayden's shiny yellow Lamborghini. I walked up to my car. At that moment Cayden got out of his and walked up to me." What do you want?" I asked. "Unless you wanted me to take you right there in front if everyone, never wear this clothes again!!" He shouted, his eyes were black but held lust in them. I could tell he was at war with his wolf.

I flinched away and bit my lower lip. He groaned.........oh shit I forgot that turns him on too............His canines grew,horny Alpha. I turned around and put my bags in the backseat when I whipped back around he was standing just a few centimeters from me. I gulped and tried to look anywhere other than him. I couldn't let him kiss me. This whole friends with benefits thing had to stop! I rejected him. But then again he said he was gonna prove himself to me. I haven't seen him with any other girl since we found out we're mates. That was actually incredible.

Before I could register what was happening, I felt soft lips against mines. Shit!! You see, this is what happens when you zone out too much!! Shit happens. Tingles and shocks glided all over my body. Butterflies erupted in my stomach . I wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms went around my waist . I could feel his canines nipping at my bottom lip asking for entrance, I denied it which made him growl. He lifted me up so my legs were wrapped around him and pressed harder into me. When he sucked on my bottom lip, this time I let him in. He plunged his tongue into my mouth and explored every inch of it.

I slightly slid down which caused me to grind against.........Cayden Jr. down there. He growled and put me down. " If that would of happened one more time..I would regret what would happen next" He said putting his head in his hands. He turned towards me and lifted me up bridal style carrying me to his car. " What are you doing?!? How about my car!!" I shout at him as he threw me in the front seat."Asshole!!!!" I yell at him. "Only for you,babe" he says smirking. He started the car and drives off. The least I could do was listen to First of the year equinox by Skrillex. I payed my money for this shit on iTunes so don't worry.

I took some blue Beats off from the back seat not caring whose it was and plugged it into my iPhone 5s. " Hey those are mine!!" Cayden screamed. " Does it look like I fucking care, it's the least you could do for kidnapping me." I say. " Fine.....bitch" I think I heard what I heard but I ignored it. I turned on my volume full blast not caring if my ears would fall off any moment. We then came to a stop at that beach that he took me for the date. This time there were people there. He held my hands as we climbed over the jagged rocks. We then came into a cave. It wasn't too small but not humongous. I followed Cayden into a little passage. And sat down next to him on a blanket he brought.

" I really like you" He said breaking the silence. I just nodded. Of course I knew that. " I like you too.......but I just don't want a relationship." I lied..I..I..love him. " If you just don't want me then tell me in my face, don't keep it bottled up." He begged a little. " I-I-I can't do it....." I said looking down at my hands. Tears rolled down my face in waterfalls. He put one arm around me and brought me closer. I cried into his shoulder probably getting his shirt wet. I inhaled his scent, always so fresh. " I love you" I whisper. He froze, oh great now he probably thinks I'm a physco path for thinking about love. He didn't love me back.

I scooted away from him. He acted quickly." I love you too..." He said dazed. My head shot up, I looked at him straight in the eyes, love. He smiled at me and opened his arms. I was engulfed in a hug.

Who thought the Big Bad Alpha could love?..certainly not me.

" I Riley Eva Cullen accept you Cayden James Williams as my mate."

" I Cayden James Williams accept you Riley Eva Cullen's as my mate." And with that he crashed his lips onto mine.

(A/N It was just a dream and Riley finally stopped being in denial, she will be the new Luna. But don't forget that Destiny is real and she is still lurking around looking for revenge in every way possible. Watch your back Riley!!!💀)

Loving The AlphaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara