Prisoner

When Cayden was about to leave I dashed for the door and blocked it."Please be careful, I know I rejected you and all, but that doesn't mean I don't care about you. No matter how annoying and self conceited you are." I blabbed on. He smiled softly at me and put a hand on my cheek.

"Babe,you don't have to worry about me. Worry about yourself." He lifted me up and flung me to the bed. He gave me one more look before leaving me again. I heard him telling the guards to not let me out of their sights. Then I heard a howl and someone run off.

Wait.....did he just call me babe? How did I notice this just now!? I sighed and got off the bed. This wasn't even my room. I looked out the window and saw Cayden giving directions to people. Then they all ran off deep into the forest.

I had nothing to do, my iPad was in my room,along with my phone,books,and iPod. I had absolutely nothing. And none of my favorite shows were in TV. I heard a knock on my door. I opened the door excited that some action was finally happening. Outside was a girl, about my age. Wavy blonde hair stopping just about where her belly button was. I knew because she was wearing a crop top.

Her eyes were hazel. And freckles arched over her nose. Her skin was tan, but a little pale at the same time. She was really pretty. "Hi,my names Destiny." I was gonna fight but Alpha Cayden sent me to keep you company.

Thank you Cayden!!! I guess he knew I was gonna get bored. I smiled sweetly at the girl. She looks familiar, I have seen her somewhere.
"Come in!" I say. She comes into the room and looks around. She plops onto the bed and glares at me.

"OK good girl act is over. I had Cayden first and then you.......nerd come into the picture. I will always be a better Luna then you. I would never reject Cayden. All I need to do is get him to mark me." She said cockily.

I raised one eyebrow at her."Does this face looks like it cares?" I asked motioning to my face. Even though it angered my wolf thinking of Cayden marking someone other than me. It actually broke my heart. He could do whatever he wanted, I did reject him after all. He could even mark this....................excuse of an asswhipe..and I wouldn't have any say in it.

Cayden could do whatever he wants with his dating life. But I think it's time that I can do something too.

%%%%%%%

I spent the rest of the night with this bitch. She told me about her plan to get Cayden back as if I wouldn't do anything about it. I just ignored her though. At 1:00 in the morning I literally kicked her out and fell asleep.

I woke up to laughter downstairs 2 hours later. I turned on the lamp next to me and checked the time on the TV. It was 3:00 in the morning. I walked out and looked at the guards still standing outside my door. They all had that stony expression on their faces.

Once they saw me one of them was about to say something, but I stopped him and held my hand up. I tiptoed downstairs. Everyone was in the living room, some were covered with mud, blood,cuts,and bruises. They talking about how they wiped out the rogues. Everyone was there but Cayden. I ran to Dillon. "Where's Cayden?" I askd him." Oh, he had to go after 2 rogues that escaped."

"All by himself!?!? Are you crazy!?" I whispered-yelled at him. "Hey, he can take care of himself." He reassured me. I sighed in defeat but nodded. I went back upstairs but to my room this time. I fell asleep a cold feeling inside my body.

The next morning I woke up to a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist. I froze. Who the fuck was this maniac??? I was facing opposite of the person. I raised my foot and kicked them where the sun don't shine. I hear a grunt and that rolled off the bed. I then swung myself around the other side if the bed and looked at the person in disbelief. Cayden.

I giggled but cut it off, he sure as hell was not laughing. He got off from the floor and glared at me. "What. The. Fuck. Was. That. For?" He asked stopping after every word in pain. I closed my mouth into a thin line. I couldn't help it, I burst out laughing. I was dying!!

He smiled and tackled me onto the bed. I laughed even harder seeing as he started tickling me. I pushed him off of me and rushed to the bathroom. I needed to take a piss. After I was done emptying my bladder, I did my morning routine. After I was done, I came back into my room. On the bed was a note.

NOTE: Doing Alpha Business, won't be at school today for he morning, don't miss me too much ;)

-Cayden ;)

I rolled my eyes, which is a habit of mines. I put on a pair of white skinny jeans, a flowy white tank top with a golden cross on it and white Vans. I......have a thing for white today. Don't judge!! I slung my PINK backpack over my shoulder and hurried downstairs, while I was passing Cayden's office I heard the voice of another Alpha. Guess he was having a meeting. I grabbed at granola bar from the kitchen and flung my bag into the backseat of my Range Rover. I turned on the radio while driving to school. BassHead by BassNectar came on. "Now this is my fucking shit" I yell to myself as the song comes on. "BASSHEAD!!!!!!!" I scream off pitch as I pulled into my normal parking space next to Jay. Everyone in the parking lot was looking at me as Jay opened my car door and the song started blaring around the whole parking lot........at the volume of 100!!

I'm surprised I haven't blown my own head off. "Hiya gurrrrl!!!" Jay screamed. "Damn, this song has me turned up already!!" She screamed again over the music. Even with the all the car doors and windows closed I was pretty sure everyone still heard. I put down the volume, my face probably as red as a tomato. We got out of my car and headed inside.

:::::::::::::::::::::::SKIPPING TO AFTERNOON CLASSES

It was the end of the day, just one more class.....P.E. This was my favorite class because we didn't do any learning and if you just pretend you are on your period Mr.Henngrot would let you sit out. All you needed to do was say "Mr.--" and he would cut you off.
But today I was actually in the mood to do whatever shit he had planned. "We are doing track today. Go change!!" He screamed at the girls. Jay and I laughed as we changed into our exercising clothes. I had on a black sports bra and black shorts with my black Roshes. Hey I need to run in style at least.

We headed out onto the track and started running. Some of the football players were on the bleachers, they probably finished practice and wouldn't miss a chance to see girls in bras and shorts get sweaty. Amongst them I saw Cayden fooling around with one of his friends. He must of felt someone looking at him because he looked up and locked eyes with me. I quickly looked away and pretended to start a conversation with Jay.

I felt 16 pairs of eyes on me. All the boys were staring at....................ME?!?! One was even drooling. " Ok girls, bring it back in!!" Mr. Henngrot shouted. We jogged back to him and listened to his directions. When the football players knew they weren't gonna get anymore action, they left for the showers, us following. Jay and I had to wait for 2 girls to be done because there wasn't enough showers for everyone. After they were done we stepped into separate showers talking to each other once in a while.

I waved to Jay as she left the shower room. I put my hair up in a bun because it was really wet. I then walked out but bumped into someone. Before I could hit the ground that person stopped me from falling. I looked up to the familiar piercing blue eyes. Cayden's eyes.

He slammed me to the wall and blew where my mark was supposed to be. I couldn't help the moan that escaped my lips. He then started lightly sucking on that spot. I couldn't take it anymore. He was driving me crazy. I couldn't resist it either. I wanted to take back the rejection I needed him more than I needed anything else.

"Cayden? I Riley Eva Cullen take back my rejection and accept you, Cayden James Williams as my mate." I said looking into his eyes.

" I Cayden James Williams reject your acceptance Riley Eva Cullen as your mate" he said.

My whole world froze.