A Big Change❤️

When Saturday finally came around I was a nervous wreck. I didn't have anything to wear and I didn't want to go on that stupid date. But then again I kinda owed it to Cayden. Whatever, I don't need to look nice for him. I thought to myself as I pulled on a white strapless dress. It had the shape of a heart cut off on the back, revealing my tan skin. I paired it up with white TOMS and lightly curled hair. I added a light coat of lip gloss. I didn't wear makeup because I did one time and someone said I looked like a clown. But when Jessica Parker came walking down the halls with her face caked of make up, then the same guy said she didn't look like a clown. I felt so depressed that day.

I heard a soft knock on my door. I sighed and opened it, there stood a hot-looking Cayden. He had on blue jeans, and a black v-neck which hugged his biceps perfectly. His hair was damp and was tousled to the side. In his eyes were both lust and love when he looked at me. " Ready?" He asked, a smirk evident on his lips. Little fucker.

"Yeah, yeah let's get this over with" I said bluntly. He held out this hand and I took it. A tingle went up my arm and spread around my whole body. " Where are you guys going?" Mrs. Williams (Cayden's mom) asked us as we passed her on the way out. " A date" Cayden mumbled. " oh, have fun" Luna Williams beamed. Not forgetting to give me a wink as we went out to the garage.
"Pick a car, any car" Cayden said cockily. I looked around until my eyes landed on a beauty. A cherry red Audi Spyder R8, next to it was a Lamborghini, but I didn't pay no attention to it. " That one.." I say pointing at the Audi. My own smirk playing on my lips. " Good choice." He said taking a key off the hook mounted on the wall.

He unlocked the door and held it open for me. I got in and waited for him to get into the car. He started the car, it immediately let out a purr that can make any bitch have an orgasm. This car was nice. On the way to wherever he was taking me, I turned on the radio and Nae Nae came on. How is that even on the radio?? I ignored it and went along with it. "Huahhh!!!!!" I scream trying my best to annoy Cayden into driving us back home. He didn't mind though because he started laughing his ass off. He wiped away a fake tear and sighed " Your too funny" he said. I rolled my eyes and gave up looking out the window. We came to a stop at a beach. I gave him a confused look and he just ignored me and got out of the car.

I was about to get out, but he beat me to it and opened the door for me instead. I took his hand and stepped out, smelling the fresh night beach air. I followed Cayden into the sand where a picnic basket on top of a blanket was waiting. Was I seeing correct? Was the Big Bad Cocky Alpha actually making a picnic for a girl? " I know what you're thinking, my mom helped me." He said turning to me and giving me a sheepish grin. I smiled a genuine smile at him. At least he tried right?

I slipped off my TOMS not wanting to get sand in them. We sat down on the blanket and began unpacking the contents of the basket. Inside were lunchables , the one where you have the crackers with the cheese and ham. There was also a lot of fruity candy and sprite. All my favorite junk food.......

" Do you like it? I remembered how much you loved these lunchables as a kid" He said unsure of what my answer would be. I gotta admit I was impressed he knew all of this about me. It showed he actually cared. " Yeah, this is awesome!!" I say. It really was.
After finishing our "dinner", we started walking along the edge of the beach where the waves came up to our feet but then went away. Cayden already try 3 times to hold my hand but I kept pushing him away. " C'mon give me a break!" He says smiling.

" The stars are beautiful" I say looking up at them. " Yeah, but not as beautiful as you.." He says looking at me. "Now that's cheesy right there!!' I laugh pointing and accusing finger at him. " oh yeah??" He says as he runs after me.
After about 10 seconds of me running, he catches up to me and throws me onto the sand, landing on top of me. I let out a squeal as I fall. I looked up and see those beautiful blue eyes. We both quiet down and stare at each others faces for what seems like hours, until he starts to lean in.

Oh shit he was gonna kiss me, what do I do? My train of thoughts got interrupted when soft lips smashed onto mine. There was fireworks and sparks, guess I'm not making fun of those sappy romance stories again. I started to kiss back. The kiss was full of passion but also with hunger and need. It was just right. My fingers got tangled in his hair and I lightly pulled, earning a groan from him.
He sucked on my button lip asking for entrance. I denied it which caused him to growl at that. He squeezed my butt which made my gasp, he took that opportunity to plunge his tongue into my mouth. His tongue explored every inch of my mouth. Our tongues having a mini war, he of course won taking full dominance.

We pulled away needing air and looked at each other. I can't believe I just kissed Cayden Williams. The rumors were true, he was a good kisser. I pushed him off of me and started making my way back to the car. He was calling my name as I walked, but even with my back turned I couldn't let the little smile that crept up onto my lips go unnoticed.

I think I fell in love with Cayden Williams.