Did he actually say that?

I woke up a little woozy in the pack doctors office. In a little cot. Dr. Nelson was sitting on his desk doing some paperwork, he looked up and smiled putting down his pen and making his way towards me. " Glad to know you are awake." He said. " You've been asleep for 1 hour. Had and asthma attack."

I nodded my head and asked a question I thought I never would ask. " Where's Cayden?" I needed him. I felt cold and lonely inside. " He's upstairs, but I don't think that he would want to see you. He's been wrecking his brain saying that it's all his fault. Just rest up until 9:00 ok?" I reluctantly nodded and went back to sleep on the very uncomfortable cot.

I woke up to Dr. Nelson shaking me awake. "You can go back upstairs if you want now" he told me. I quickly got up and ran upstairs. I was feeling a lot better now, but I did have to stop at the last step to catch my breath.

I opened Cayden's door but he wasn't there.....I shrugged it off and decided to talk to him when I saw him. I opened the door to my room and the image in front of me was heartbreaking. Cayden was sprawled over my bed. I could make out tear stains on his face.

He was holding one of my old shirts close to him like he was a baby getting candy stolen from him. He was asleep, but looked so peaceful. I couldn't stop the smile that tugged on my lips. I quietly walked up to him and planted a kiss on his cheek.

A tingle ran through my body as I did. His eyes fluttered open amd he immediately shot out of bed. He engulfed me in a bone crushing hug.

"I'm so sorry I shouldn't have been smoking, this was all my fault." he croaked out guiltily. "It's not your fault that I have asthma. Snap out of it" I scold him.

"So sorry" he whispered into my hair. We stayed like that for 4 minutes enjoying each others company. Until I pulled away from him. I looked into his eyes, guilt coated them but also lust. I kissed him one more time on his cheek and got up. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down.

I looked at him confused but I didn't know what he wanted until he pecked my lips for a little too long. We were interrupted when Dillon flew the door open. "Alpha, I heard you were here. I need to talk to you about something." Dillon said eyeing us suspiciously.  Cayden nodded and left me.

Before Dillon followed after Cayden though he mouthed "Get some". I rolled my eyes and smiled to myself. I was falling harder for Cayden by the second. Pretty soon I won't be able to control myself.

My thoughts got interrupted when Cayden came back into the room and slung me over his shoulder. I started hitting his back but he would not budge. "Cayden, what's happening!?!" I ask as he puts me in a room with 4 guards outside of it.

"Rogues"