It's Time

Cayden's POV------->

" She is going into labor!!!" Dr. Nelson screamed as I barged into the room and laid her down on the bed. She still had 2 more weeks, I don't know what is up with having babies early in my pack. This is the 6th time in a row it happens.

A nurse walked up to me and bowed her head. " We ask that you wait outside until it is safe for you to come in, Alpha.." she said, fear evident in her eyes for my reaction. I sighed and headed outside. I hope that Riley will be OK. " Riley is going into labor!" I mind linked Dillon.

" Holy shit! Be there in a few!!" He screamed in my mind. " OK Jay is here people, no need to worry!!"

I groaned and gave her a warning look. " I will not sit through all of this with you annoying the shit out of me, understood?" she nodded quickly but I could see the mischievous glint in her eyes. She was planning something.

Out of all the people in school, Riley just had to go ahead and become friendly with this one. " Listen up, assplug. I get that you think I'm annoying but we will be seeing each other a lot. Even though I want to whitekeisha you every time I see your face, I want to make a proposal. Let's not be best friends, but lets be........... buddies?"

I raised one eyebrow at her. " What's the difference?"

" Shut up before I take it back and actually whitkeisha you. Just say that you accept." She urged. " I accept, now leave me alone!"

She sighed but got out her phone. Dillon walked into the room." Is everything going alright?" he asked. " I hope so..."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Riley grabbed my hand forcefully, I swear I heard some bones crack. But that was the least of my problems right now. " PUSH!!!!!!" Dr. Nelson all but screamed. I wanted to laugh but I bit my lip to keep from doing so.

I was actually pretty calm, considering the situation I was in. " One more push." A nurse urged on as she wiped sweat from Riley's face. Jay and Dillon weren't allowed to come in. We have been waiting for so long.

Riley let go of my hands, I walked up behind Dr. Nelson and I closed my eyes as I saw what was in front of me. I know what you must be thinking. " Wimpy Alpha." Nope.

A cry was heard through the room. I snapped my eyes open and saw a baby-no- my baby.

_____________RILEY'S POV

OK, the pain was worth it. It honestly was.

I was currently holding my baby girl. Cayden just sat there smiling like an idiot at us. We decided to name her " Rebecca". But Becky for short. She had Cayden's blue eyes, and my nose. Her skin was soft and a little pale. Her lips were pink, and she had tiny toes, fingers.....tiny everything!!

She was extremely cute!!!!

"Let me see the child!!" I heard someone scream outside. Jay. I heard shuffling and Jay threw the door open, then locked it. " I punched her.." she said, not one bit shameful. I laughed.

She walked up to the bed. " Can I hold her" I nodded and handed Rebecca to her. " What's her name?" She asked as she cradled her back and forth. " Rebecca."

" She is so fucking adorable. I can't believe she is his daughter though. Are you sure he is the dad? Rebecca is too cute to have that as a father!!"

Cayden growled in warning, his eyes darkening. Probably thinking about the thing Jay said about him not being the father. That caused the baby to let out a cry. His eyes returned back to their normal color and softened. Regret in them.

" It's OK." I mind linked him. He looked like he was about to shove a shovel down someone's throat. He was mad at himself.

" You are gonna be the best dad to have ever lived."