Honey Mating Season is Over

Buy the time we got into the movie room, we were already late. Jay literally bought the whole menu. Or should I say Dillon. Jay bought chicken nuggets, 3 slices of pizza, cherry Icee, french fries, large popcorn with cheese powder and butter, and 6 chocolate bars. That was not thing that held us up. Also Dillon wanted to pay for Jay but she refused. Then they spent 20 minutes bickering. But finally we were in the movie room. We were watching Ride Along with Kevin Hart and Ice Cube. ( A/N I know the movie is not in theaters anymore but it's my fav movie!)

Halfway through the movies Jay got kicked out twice, the first time for laughing too loud and obnoxious like a donkey giving birth. But they gave her a second a chance when we bribed him. The second time she got kicked out was because the fat guy in front of us told her to shut up after she kept talking on the phone with her dentist for a missed appointment. She threw popcorn at him and jumped on his back. They didn't let her back in. So we left the movie and didn't get to finish it. I was bummed because it was really funny.

We decided to split up and do our own thing. Cayden and I decided to go swimming in the creek deep in the woods. We walked up the dirt path and stopped in front if the creek. " I don't have my bathing suit......" I say looking up at him. " That's okay you can just swim in-" he smirked. " I don't need to know the rest" I interrupted him, holding my hand up. I went behind a tree and stripped my clothes. I snuck into the water when Cayden's back was turned.

He was already in his boxers and going into the water. He then disappeared under the water. I felt a tug on my leg and screamed. I looked into the water trying to find him. He popped out of nowhere and smashed his lips onto mine. I was too shocked to react but moved my lips in sync with his. My hands found their way to his hair, my fingers betting tangled in it. His hands wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer. He sucked on my bottom lip asking for entrance. He growled and squeezed my breast. I gasped, he took that opportunity to plunge his tongue into my mouth.

I wrapped my legs around him. He rubbed up and down my back. He took a break from my mouth and moved on it my neck. He nipped at the spot where my mark was supposed to be, biting gently. I arched my back and moaned in pleasure. He only sunk the tip of his teeth in, it wasn't even considered a mosquito bite. My wolf was howling with delight and my heart was beating so fast. He trailed kisses up my neck, jaw, and finally his lips met mines again. His hands started to roam down my legs, rubbing my thighs.

I moaned. Damn he's good!! His hands started to get closer and closer to.......you know where. I pulled away quickly and held my lips. " I think that's enough for today..." I said. " Yeah, your right I shouldn't have gone that far" He said looking apologetic at me. I nodded telling him it was okay and went under water. I swum around his legs in circles and lightly pulled on his ankle. I heard his chuckle from the surface as he went down as well. Just as he came down I went back up for a breath. I breathed in and went back under water.

()(((())(())())())())((())(()))()))))(()))((

We spent about 1 hour swimming, until it was WAY too late to be swimming. I made Cayden turn back around but he growled. " I should be able to see my mate whenever I want" He said sternly. After minutes of complaining I gave up and got out of the water running behind the tree. But as I changed I couldn't help the smile that came onto my lips. When I was walking back from the tree Cayden groaned and said " She will be the death of me". Guess he has self control. I don't even want to say what would happen if another Alpha would of been here instead of Cayden. Hell.

I wasn't dry but I forcefully pulled on my clothes, feeling uncomrtable and itchy in them because of the water. I came out from behind the tree and saw Cayden standing in his clothes but he was DRY!!!! He looked at me and saw the confusion in my eyes. " I come here more than you think..." He said holding up a towel and then throwing it behind a tree. I rolled my eyes and walked up to him. " Piggy back ride?" I asked giving him my best puppy dog face and pouted lip. He groaned and nodded. " How can I say no to that face?"

I giggled and jumped onto his back. He chuckled and walked down the path back to the Alpha Masion. He opened the door and walked upstairs. I hit his leg with the back of my foot. " Faster!!" I whisper-yell. He winces at the pain and walks up faster. We stop at Dillon's room. I open his door and see him sleeping. My hopes fall, I thought Jay would be with him. I then kick Cayden's leg again. He almost yelled my but I covered his mouth with my hand. I burst out laughing and fell off of him.

Now it was his turn to laugh. He picked me up bridal style and carries me to his room. He went into the bathroom. I heard the shower running. I decided to go to my room and shower myself. I washed my hair and showered. I then brushed my teeth and went back into my room. I put on plain hot pink booty shorts that were tight on me, and a black tank top that was also tight on me. I shook out my hair to get the water out and put them into pigtails so they can be wavy next morning.

I walked down the hall into Cayden's room and saw him in new boxers watching TV. He smiled at me and made room. I scooted next to him, he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer. Sure his 8 pack was mocking me to lick them but I dozed off into a peaceful and comfortable sleep.

A/N. I'm gonna make school end for them because I can't keep up with their school schedules and personal schedules.

I also redid the chapter!! Didn't have time for an extra one tho!! Srry....😪