Maybe we could do it again?

When I walked into the pack house that day after school, I immediately walked upstairs to Cayden's room. I knocked on his door. " Com in" his voice was muffled by the door, but it still had that huskiness and sexiness to it.

I walked in and stood there tapping my foot, waiting for him to look at me. "Well, what did Alpha Williams say?" I asked irritated and impatient."He said it's fine, just don't tell her we are wolves yet. Maybe get used to her first."

It's funny how if I wasn't Cayden's mate then Alpha Williams wouln't have let Jay come over. If I wasn't Cayden's mate, I would of still been bullied. But that didn't matter now seeing as there was a knock on the door.

I bolted out of the room and ran downstairs, but I didn't let the fact that Cayden's eyes were on my ass the whole time go unnoticed. I opened the door and there stood a shocked Jay.

"Your house is huge!" She screamed. "Who lives here with you?"

"My brother Dillon, and Cayden and his parents" I say bluntly. Since Dillon was going to be Beta along with Cayden being Alpha in a week, we were now moving into the Alpha mansion.

"Wait, you live with Cayden, and his parents?? But why? I thought you hated him, now you live with him"

Oh shit how was I supposed to explain this to her now? " Well, my parents died when Dillon and I were little, Cayden's parents were my parents best friends so they took us in." I say nervously biting my lip.

The story was kinda true I guess. They were best friends, and they did kinda take us in. Jay shrugged and let herself in. We went into the kitchen for snacks and found 2 unopened bags of Takis and Hot Cheetos, we poured them into a plastic bowl and got a 12 pack of Sprite out of the cupboards.

I lead the way upstairs into my room. Jay following close behind, eyeing everything closely. She still hasn't taken in the fact that I live in a mansion with my enemy. We walked by Cayden's room but he must of sensed us because he came out.

"I don't want you snooping around my room. Got that?" He asked pointing a finger specifically at Jay.

"Why would I want to go in there anyway? It probably smells of horse shit, and sweat."She said making a face at him and sticking out her tongue.

She was wrong his room smelled just like him, woodsy with a strong smell of cologne. And it was also neat. Not like most pig pens you see in a teenage boys room.

I grabbed Jay by the arm and pulled her into my room. The rest of the day was spent playing games, listening to music ( surprisingly, we both had a weird addiction to Skrillex, Zomboy, Nadastrom, ZEDD, and 12th planet, and all other dupsteppers you could think of). We also gossiped and played a little prank on Cayden.

We waited for him to go to the kitchen, then we filled a bucket with cold water, he always walked around the house with socks on. We put the bucket at the entrance of his room, when he walked in he stepped in it and started cursing. Then when he heard our giggles hell broke loose.

He barged into my room and because Jay was there, he left us off easy, but that didn't stop him from having a glare down contest with her. Man those two really do eachother.

Halfway through, Cayden stormed into the room holding the side if his head telling us to put the music down. We were giving him a headache. Of course Jay just turned it up higher.

"Couldn't handle the bass drop!!" Jay yelled over the music when he left defeated. Maybe Jay coming wasn't such a bad thing. Maybe we could do it again.